The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Something to remember-pts

Kova
Kova
✭✭✭✭✭
Before taking a salt bath and filling up the gasoline powered keyboard, please keep in mind that it's impossible for every class to be the worst class.

I've lurked these forums during my workday and found so many players boasting about their skill and crazy OP setups only to find them a day later complaining that their favorite class is "the worst in pvx!"

Unless you have numbers, statistics, or even video evidence to support a claim, there's no reason to fly off the handle at a dev team of human beings.

"Wow, great job ZoS. Guess you really hate X."

^^^If that sounds remotely close to you, first consider your priorities, and then consider how it even helps you or your class to make open letter threads filled only with insults and garbage reasoning.

And if you're offering constructive, empirically based feedback, please keep it up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the effort.
EP Sorc: Aydinn
AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
EP Stam Sorc: Kós
AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fair points, to which I would add - please base feedback on actual testing on the PTS and not on an instant reaction to something that was read in the patch notes.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerf sorcerer, nerf nightblade, nerf dragonknight, nerf templar, nerf warden

nerf nerfs...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place