The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nocturnal's Favor: When you successfully dodge, you heal for 4000...

chaserstorm16909
chaserstorm16909
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm guessing this applies to dodge rolling and not just the dodge chance granted by abilities like shuffle. If that is the case, those dodge rolling stamblades are going to be awfully hard to kill.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf incoming.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s going to be only 2k in PvP.
    Edited by Mic1007 on April 16, 2018 10:13PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblade with nocturnal and troll king build on the waaaayy
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »

But with only a 2 second cool down.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It equals to 1k hp every second in PVP and even then you have to dodge every 2 seconds to keep it up(dodge roll penalty lasts for 4 seconds). Not to mention you cant do anything else during dodge window.
    Hardly OP considering you have to sacrifice a 5 piece set for it.
    Edited by Ankael07 on April 16, 2018 10:38PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And it shouldn't crit right? Seems fine if no crit.
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭

But with only 2 secs cooldown, and for a skill that you would use anyway for avoiding damage. It's like giving a sorc 2K healing just for using streak, or a nb 2K healing just for using cloak (not the healing morph, the other one...), or a vampire 2K healing just for using mist.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, more stamblades in Cyrodiil dodging all your attacks while standing still on afk, can't wait
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can math it up.

Say you're running hundling vs this - the added wpn dmg and crit will provide how much more heals via Vigor (and any other heals) + crit + (added damage) vs the base 1k hps this set provides?

I think the cost analysis makes this set not worth running
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the cost analysis makes this set not worth running

Perfect. So, since it's already not worth running, no one will have any reason to complain when it will be adjusted to something more decent.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    It equals to 1k hp every second in PVP and even then you have to dodge every 2 seconds to keep it up(dodge roll penalty lasts for 4 seconds). Not to mention you cant do anything else during dodge window.
    Hardly OP considering you have to sacrifice a 5 piece set for it.

Exactly, all of these sets are actually garbage.

This set is one of them, 4 k healing when you dodge? 2 k in pvp? You also have to sacrifice 5 set pieces? Why would you ever think that this is op?

And look at this, the complaint is mainly from a pvp standpoint, color me surprised.
    Edited by JinMori on April 17, 2018 1:14AM
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You do realize that everytime you dodge the cost is increased? And it lasts for 4 seconds?

• Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭
    JinMori wrote: »

You do realize that everytime you dodge the cost is increased? And it lasts for 4 seconds?

Yes, I do. And do you realize that people can do more than one dodge in a row anyway, exactly like they can do more than one streak, and that with this set they will have the benefit of the healing on top of the benefit of dodging, without having anything to do other than what they are already doing?

But well, in any case, if you think that this set is "actually garbage", you won't have anything to complain if they bring it to something more decent, reducing the healing or increasing the cooldown, right? You don't want to fight in order to defend a pile of garbage, do you?...
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭

Nobody is going to spam roll dodge or sacrifice another 5 piece for a set that heals you for only 2k. Its a garbage set.
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested for people to test. Particularly when paired with tumbling and well-fitted traits.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont plan on using it

Dont see the point of this set
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3 and 4 piece is complete garbage. It's a pretty weak heal and it has a decent CD.

Just stack weapon damage ez
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Nerf incoming.

Nerf coming a few months after Bummerset launches. Gotta let the people who pay extra use all the OP stuff for a while, then neft once everyone has it.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Surak73 wrote: »

Yes, I do. And do you realize that people can do more than one dodge in a row anyway, exactly like they can do more than one streak, and that with this set they will have the benefit of the healing on top of the benefit of dodging, without having anything to do other than what they are already doing?

But well, in any case, if you think that this set is "actually garbage", you won't have anything to complain if they bring it to something more decent, reducing the healing or increasing the cooldown, right? You don't want to fight in order to defend a pile of garbage, do you?...

You got it wrong, i was just responding to the stupid argument, which was: this set is too strong, nerf it.

This set is weak, and while i don't have a big problem with this, i have a problem with the sentiment behind it, because, people who don't understand how mechanics works, ask for nerfs for things that they do not understand, things that might seem op if you don;t really think about it, while they really aren't.

Dodge for more then 3 or 4 times and you will see your stamina bar will not last long, that is about 8k healing in pvp, that's like half your bar, when you can just run a dps set, and get more healing through vigor, and guess what you can still dodge while you activate the skill, so yea, this set is trash, it also can't crit because it's a proc set.
    Edited by JinMori on April 18, 2018 11:22AM
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stupid is stupid.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the cooldown and the fact it cant crit etc etc i ser this set as pretty weak as far as 5piece sets go. If the 5 piece was something like «minor mending for 3s after dodge and heals 4k over 3s» id be much more inclined to test it since it help with class heals etc also. But a 2k heal in pvp on an action that increases exponentially in cost ie dodgeroll fatigue, this set is meh.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing this applies to dodge rolling and not just the dodge chance granted by abilities like shuffle. If that is the case, those dodge rolling stamblades are going to be awfully hard to kill.

No right-minded stamBlade is going to swap out their damage buffs for a party dress which does healing tricks.

Edited by Violynne on April 18, 2018 11:23AM
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Nobody is going to spam roll dodge or sacrifice another 5 piece for a set that heals you for only 2k. Its a garbage set.

I’m guessing you’ve never seen a Zerg chasing a stamblade before? Because that’s exactly what they do: roll, roll (Eternal Hunt), Vigor, Cloak, Incap, maybe a lethal arrow or two, or a hard CC with fear, then Execute. I play one, and that’s literally the rotation. This will replace Troll King and let me use something truly toxic. It’s the equivalent of 2k Health regen, let that sink in for a sec. Also, this is modified by Healing increases, UNLIKE Health regen.

If you can’t see how stupid this set is you don’t theorycraft or PVP.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone is also ignoring the invincibilty frames while you are dodging. It’s at least 1s of global CD, given lag and other factors, possibly more.

Oh for the record Sload is way more broken, though. Like the whole set should be nuked from orbit, because that’s what it’s going to do to the game on live.
    Edited by Peekachu99 on April 18, 2018 11:30AM
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not that good, 500hp a second if they roll every 4 seconds.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • grim gaming
    grim gaming
    Soul Shriven
    Could be based off tavlor favar form thieves guild area if you dosage roll non time it counts
  • Surak73
    Surak73
    ✭✭✭✭

You got it wrong, i was just responding to the stupid argument, which was: this set is too strong, nerf it.

This set is weak, and while i don't have a big problem with this, i have a problem with the sentiment behind it, because, people who don't understand how mechanics works, ask for nerfs for things that they do not understand, things that might seem op if you don;t really think about it, while they really aren't.

Dodge for more then 3 or 4 times and you will see your stamina bar will not last long, that is about 8k healing in pvp, that's like half your bar, when you can just run a dps set, and get more healing through vigor, and guess what you can still dodge while you activate the skill, so yea, this set is trash, it also can't crit because it's a proc set.

Mh, don't you have any doubt regard the fact that maybe it's you the one who doesn't understand what is OP and what is not, really?... :)

As for maths, you don't need to roll 4 times in a row to take advantage from this set: it's not OP because it's a substitute of vigor, lol... The reason because it's OP is that, without any fatigue, you can roll every 4 secs, which means 15 times in a minute. That is 30K health. Then, in that minute with your evasion you will dodge at least (to take a very conservative standpoint) 6 times, that is other 12K health. Which amounts to 42K health a minute, in this very conservative estimate (no fatigue and only 6 passive dodges): two complete healing for minute for free, just for doing the things that you would do anyway. At that point, and considering that while you are dodging you evade hits, and that you can still use vigor for emergency healing when you do some mistakes, you can easily see why this set is totally broken.

But anyway, since you see it as garbage, you will not have anything to complain in regard to its adjustment.
  • JinMori
    JinMori
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Mh, don't you have any doubt regard the fact that maybe it's you the one who doesn't understand what is OP and what is not, really?... :)

As for maths, you don't need to roll 4 times in a row to take advantage from this set: it's not OP because it's a substitute of vigor, lol... The reason because it's OP is that, without any fatigue, you can roll every 4 secs, which means 15 times in a minute. That is 30K health. Then, in that minute with your evasion you will dodge at least (to take a very conservative standpoint) 6 times, that is other 12K health. Which amounts to 42K health a minute, in this very conservative estimate (no fatigue and only 6 passive dodges): two complete healing for minute for free, just for doing the things that you would do anyway. At that point, and considering that while you are dodging you evade hits, and that you can still use vigor for emergency healing when you do some mistakes, you can easily see why this set is totally broken.

But anyway, since you see it as garbage, you will not have anything to complain in regard to its adjustment.

Yes, and you will lose an enormous amount of damage,. both burst and sustained to do it, also you will lose healing generated by weapon damage and stamina, you will also have less stamina because it has 2 max heal set bonuses.

You are exactly the kind of player i was talking about, you sprinkle some magical word, paired with absolutely ridiculous standards, and make it seem like something is op.

First of all, we have to assume that to proc this set you have to actually dodge something, it won;t just proc when you dodge, which means you have to be in combat to get the benefit for this, and dodge an attack.

Second: you put up this ridiculous standard of 1 min which won't happen unless you are in a duel, in open world pvp or bgs you will need to either retreat or die if you stay out in the open for too long, which means unless you are a very good player,most won't be able to survive when the pressure is on you, that means at most 20 seconds, that 2 k heal, no crit won't save you, and in any case, good players won;t be running this set, because it's inefficient.

Third: by staking damage sets, you will get at least 3 times as much healing from vigor and momentum, without sacrificing damage, making this completely redundant, and player still get destroyed with those 2.

Fourth: if you dodge every 2 seconds, you will get fatigued very fast, if you dodge every 4 seconds, chances are that burst will get you first, and your healing will do nothing.

Fifth: i am arguing about the nerf mentality, with no thought about it: But anyway, since you see it as garbage, you will not have anything to complain in regard to its adjustment.

This phrase here i have a lot of problems with, because i will definitely not like it, if the game get's dumbed down because of idiotic suggestions.

So suggesting a nerf for something that in it's current state will never be op, is stupid.
    Edited by JinMori on April 18, 2018 4:40PM
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonders who will eat their words :)