The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][NA][PvX, Causal, Social] The Ebon Raiders. NO WEEKLY FEES

• vet7years
    vet7years
    Hey everyone, just to tell you, if you are looking for a guild, definitely look at joining us. We just recently had a shard hunt in bankorai, and try to do events monthly. Top and silver run the guild great, and are always willing to answer questions, and even group up with you if they can to help with a dungeon. All the rest of us in the guild will try to help in anyway we can. Hopefully I’ll see you on the game or in discord.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vet7years Aww thank you for the feedback! :blush:

Just a quick update, the guild will start doing trials more often! Just ran some guild mates through nCR and it was great!
  • Spikenord
    Spikenord
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join. Fairly new to this game, but very experienced with Skyrim. Still figuring out the game dynamic differences and would like to do more group/guild related activities. Currently at level 24.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got you an invite bud! We're now currently at 88 members now!
  • LordDrakhoul
    LordDrakhoul
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join, my psn is tornbypride.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LordDrakhoul Gone an invite sent! Welcome!
  • firefox97871
    firefox97871
    Soul Shriven
    may i join on my name on psn is firefox97871 used to play on pc now play on ps4
    Edited by firefox97871 on June 20, 2018 2:54PM
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @firefox97871 If you do decided to join up. I sent you an invite!

• Asunayuuki0626
    Asunayuuki0626
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still looking for more members? Newer to the game and interested in joining.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Asunayuuki0626 Yes we are! I'll be more than happy to send you an invite. I just need your PSN.
  • loocifar
    loocifar
    Soul Shriven
    I’m an okayish newb nightblade looking for to make some friends and help on quests! Can I get an invite? My psn is loocifar :3
  • Asunayuuki0626
    Asunayuuki0626
    Soul Shriven
    @Dracan_Fontom psn is Asunayuuki0626
  • Maeatnight
    Maeatnight
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, my fiancé and I have just come back to eso not to long ago and were looking for an active guild to join, my psn is MaeAtNight and his Hatseo, would love to join if able.
    Edited by Maeatnight on June 22, 2018 5:53PM
  • stickynibbles
    stickynibbles
    Soul Shriven
    Really new to the game but this guild sounds like a lot of fun, would like to join if possible.
    psn is stickynibbles
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have guild invites to all of you! Welcome! We are now sitting above 100 members!
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: We are now at 109 members and just won our first trader!
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still looking new members!
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MythicaLMeddLer Sent you an invite. Welcome to the guild!
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Added a new rank to the guild!
  • Khaldar
    Khaldar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a returning player and am looking for a Casual PvX guild. Please send me an invite.

PSN: molecman
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Khaldar Sent you an invite. Welcome to the guild.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested as well if you've a spot still.

Psn: toomdad
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Toomdad Sent you an invite. Welcome!
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUICK UPDATE: Our guild hall now has a Mechanical Acuity jewelry crafting station along with the other 3 stations!
  • dannybotz7
    Hi there
    I would like to join you guys
    Only done solo stuff but would like to do some group activities!
    PSN
    SonOfaTook

Name is reference to Lord of the Rings
  • Skullwill
    Skullwill
    Soul Shriven
    Hey your guild sounds interesting I am new to the game mostly highest I ever got was level 25 I'm interesting in learning more about the game and helping people out when I can would I be able to get an invite
    PSN: NixTempestas
  • j_s_lemasterb14_ESO
    Interested! Sounds like what I'm looking for.

PSN: Sythik-X
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dannybotz7 @Skullwill @j_s_lemasterb14_ESO You have all been invited by SilverStarFlores! Welcome!
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Can I please get an invite

PSN: Mookie_McGroin