The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

For the Pact! - Warhawk Vanguard - PC NA, warm & welcoming community ( newbies welcome!)

Arobain
Arobain
✭✭✭✭
Warhawk Vanguard is a growing Ebonheart Pact PvP guild in PC NA that wishes to provide a welcoming atmosphere where both new and experienced players can work together to help the Pact become victorious in the Kyne and Sotha-Sil campaigns.

Our Goals:
- Create a welcoming, helpful & active community
- Participate in non-CP Ebonheart Pact PvP (Kyne/Sotha Sil)
- Help new players learn and become more familiar in PvP
- Stand out from other guilds by providing a real community

We Offer:
- Multiple guild events each week in both the Sotha Sil and Kyne campaigns
- PvP training, help & guidance
- Knowledgeable members who encourage self-made builds and can offer build advice
- Crafters to help with gear sets & trait research
- Guild Bank with PvP equipment and siege weapons
- Hands-on leadership that is always willing to help ( seriously! ) and can take criticism
- An active Discord that provides bot utilities and announcements
- The opportunity to become a guild officer that specializes in a certain area
- A community that actually cares :)
- Leadership that will treat you like an actual person instead of a number
- A guild that has NEVER recruited by using zone chat advertisements

We're Looking for:
- Active and social players
- Ebonheart Pact characters to do PvP with the guild, as well as players interested in other aspects of the game
- New players that are interested in learning more about PvP as well as experienced players that aren't afraid of having new players around.

Roadmap:
- Increase our presence in PvP enough where we can host multiple strategic groups working together, including ambush groups
- Introduce special and fun PvP training events that work on training in strategy
- Branch out into other content if our community wishes
- Host more voting polls so our members can shape the way the guild runs and what road it takes
- Purchase a guild hall and host fun events such as tournament duels with a touch of PvP roleplay

We truly want to provide an actual welcoming community where no matter how new you are, you will actually feel welcome and will recieve help whenever you ask for it, I know how it feels to be new, and PvP can be very unwelcoming to new players. The leadership positions here can take real criticism, and you wont get kicked for *** reasons.

Edited by Arobain on April 14, 2018 6:21AM
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    we currently have an average of about 15-18 online during our peak times and anywhere from 3-8 on our off times with a current total of 78 members with all but 3 members logged in within 2 months
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join. Just created an EP toon specifically for PvP. I plan to stay. Sokor Demongor, Warden. In-game name is @Sortep1977 and I'd love to hear from you. Please be aware that I'm getting a new mic soon so I can't talk atm. But I sure can listen and follow commands.
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey, glad to hear it! i'll have one of our officers send you an invite when they can, welcome to the vanguard!
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    an officer just sent an invite your way :)
  • SamRothstein
    I'm definitely interested in joining this. I am EP,and have lots of EP pride.

My username is SamRothstein
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will be glad to have you, we will work on sending you an invite :)
  • petchzahoho
    petchzahoho
    ✭✭
    I would like to join. just created an EP dragonknight. :blush:
    @petchzahoho
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually off today so I will be able to invite both of you guys this afternoon; see you then!
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Is an invite still open? If so, send it to Sokor Demongor or @Sortep1977, please.
  • Arobain
    Arobain
    ✭✭✭✭
    sending invite now
  • Lingenedil
    Lingenedil
    Soul Shriven
    If you all still have room I'd love to join! @Lingenedil or Lanab-Mibani
  • Ally45
    Ally45
    Soul Shriven
    Relatively new player.