Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is in your own opinion a good suggestion of a class to pick for a speed build character (orc)

Armatesz
Armatesz
✭✭✭✭✭
Pretty simple is I am curious of what is a suggestion for a class to pick for a speed build, going to be orc as it is painfully obvious but won't be doing it till summerset comes out. The character will likely be for having fun with going as fast as I can possibly go.
Also already have a name in mind but won't say it or some bright person will try to take it.
Also any other build suggestions are welcome but I do know about keeping it medium armor and all divines if I want to do all speed.
Edited by Armatesz on April 13, 2018 11:48AM
Ärmätèsz
Xbox NA
Guildless (by choice)
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam Sorc. Easy option to gain minor expedition. + Streak if you've got to cross some water , cliffs etc. Also dark deal to have better stam sustain.
    Edited by Chilly-McFreeze on April 13, 2018 11:48AM
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Warden can almost sprint endlessly when you keep the wings and the netch up at the same time
  • Yzalirk
    Yzalirk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say either go Sorcerer or Nightblade.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the others suggested, stam sorc or warden if you want to openly run around. stamblade if you want to sneak real fast.
    The Moot Councillor
  • glavius
    glavius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc is only very slightly faster than other classes. It's 10% more of the base sprint speed which is 40%=4% faster when sprinting only.
    Number of medium armor pieces is far more important since they are additive.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    glavius wrote: »
    Orc is only very slightly faster than other classes. It's 10% more of the base sprint speed which is 40%=4% faster when sprinting only.

That plus the speed cap.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That plus the speed cap.

Speed cap?
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    Armatesz wrote: »

That plus the speed cap.

Speed cap?

From Morrowind patch notes v1.25:

APUhsyN.png

I get why they would want a speed cap for Battlegrounds, but it sucks to have it carry over in PvE as well. @ZOS_GinaBruno Please remove the speed cap from PvE, it would allow for some really fun max speed builds for gathering mats especially with the new Swift jewelry trait that's coming.
    Edited by sozo108 on April 13, 2018 12:30PM
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sobelding wrote: »
    Armatesz wrote: »

That plus the speed cap.

Speed cap?

From Morrowind patch notes v1.25:

APUhsyN.png

I get why they would want a speed cap for Battlegrounds, but it sucks to have it carry over in PvE as well. @ZOS_GinaBruno Please remove the speed cap from PvE, it would allow for some really fun max speed builds for gathering mats especially with the new Swift jewelry trait that's coming.

Honestly reason why I would do it is for the grahtwood race tracks : P
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc for sure.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orc stamwarden with fjord and jailbreaker. Put majicka recovery on jewellery for wings uptime.