The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cry Havoc NA DC (Since 2014) - Organized PvP / PvE Content / Theorcrafting

Blackclouud
Blackclouud
✭✭
Cry Havoc(NA/DC)

Organized PvP Warbands w/ voicecomms

Weekly/Daily PvE/PvP content

Discord Server

With the mass exodus of a good amount of PVP guilds Cry Havoc and its original members have returned to help change that. If you are looking for a guild that has been doing this since launch 2014 this is where you want to be.

No hassle No interview Process

Formed during early launch with the intent of creating a relaxed chill adult environment. An environment that doesn't seem like a job, one that ya feel at home with! we are looking for more folks interested in PvP and PvE content! Sure there are other guilds out there that offer the same thing, but how many of them can guarantee youre running with the best bunch of folks I have ever met in any online community!

Things we offer:

- Organized pvp warbands with organized voice comms and easy maneuvering of multiple warbands. This helps with the coordination and strategies we use to wreck shop throughout cyrodil! Looking to run with a tight knit elite group? Look no further! While we do have groups PVPing every night, our “scheduled” nights are for those folks who aren’t able to do so and would like to know they have a certain day we will be around they can plan towards. Evening time you can always find us wreckin shop in Cyrodil.

-PvE content.... got quests? Stuck on a public dungeon? Need something crafted? Hell need advice and just wanna theorycraft for a bit?! We gotcha, we have plenty of members of all lvls and time zones to help ya with what ever you need! Pledges, Vet dungeon farm and questing.

-Very active Voice server, we use Discord Its always got folks in it, and they are always helpful. Sometimes... not even in game, just some folks hoppin in who wanna have a good chat and get to know folks! We also use Discord to set and plan future events. Its full of good info and different pinned channels!

In all guys, where ever you choose to go.. more power to ya, but if your looking for that place to FEEL and call home! Looks us up!

IN GAME MAIL: @BLACKCLOUUD

FOR INVITES TO THE GUILD! I CHECK MY MAIL CONSTANTLY AND WILL BE SURE TO GET ANYONE INTERESTED INVITES!!! SEE YAH ON THE BATTLEFIELD FOLKS!

LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!
Edited by Blackclouud on May 20, 2018 3:36PM
Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
@Blackclouud
  • Cyth27
    Cyth27
    I think I would be interested in joining. With your PvP group, is it restricted to a certain alliance? Do you require min-maxing to play, or offer build advice and coach any player that's looking to progress?
  • bigt983
    bigt983
    Soul Shriven
    I have half a dozen guys who play nightly 3-4 hours and another half a dozen more casual looking to pvp on DC. we are newer/returning players but most of us are cp 160+
  • Cyborn
    Cyborn
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I would love to join Cry Havoc. I play on the DC side and also like HM pve.

@Cyborn
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, my apologies on the later reply! I wasn’t getting updates on my phone for the forums!!! To answer a few questions I’ll reply here!! We don’t require any kind of min maxing. We don’t zerg. We do play strategically and run as an organized group. As far as CP goes..... no requirement what so ever. Character level etc isn’t as important as how well we work together on the field. Build advice and such.. we are constantly coming up with new builds and theory crafting. With summerset comming up soon the possibilities are becoming endless!! All one needs to do is ask and we’ve got the advice for ya!!

If you guys are still interested please be sure to mail me in game @Vegasmedic

I will get you guys all set up!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • JohnnyHopsMD
    JohnnyHopsMD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I just started recently, but I have a long history in other MMOs such as WOW, SWTOR, etc. I love healing in PVE and PVP, would love to learn more about PVP in ESO. I have a DC warden healer. Interested in joining up!

@JohnnyHopsMD

Thanks!
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Hello there, I'd be interested in joining for both PvP and PvE. I'm an experienced healer on DC. :)

@Kheyy in game.
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join. I am a dps CP 720 and a DC member.
    @Klasen
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember you guys. You running in Vivec? Looking for full support rolls (ball group) or just staying organized?
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    Hey guys, my apologies on the later reply! I wasn’t getting updates on my phone for the forums!!! To answer a few questions I’ll reply here!! We don’t require any kind of min maxing. We don’t zerg. We do play strategically and run as an organized group. As far as CP goes..... no requirement what so ever. Character level etc isn’t as important as how well we work together on the field. Build advice and such.. we are constantly coming up with new builds and theory crafting. With summerset comming up soon the possibilities are becoming endless!! All one needs to do is ask and we’ve got the advice for ya!!

If you guys are still interested please be sure to mail me in game @Vegasmedic

I will get you guys all set up!

Mail in game can't be sent, it says "account not found" when I'm trying to send the mail.
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, I apologize not sure why my ingame mail is not working!
    I will get you all invites!

As far as our PVP? never will we ever run in a zerg ball :) Always organized strategic gameplay!

ingame mail should work with @Vegasmedic
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Are you on the European server Kheyy? That may be the reason I can find you as well.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Are you on the European server Kheyy? That may be the reason I can find you as well.

I'm on NA as well. Weird! Is your character name the same as your @? Might work to whisper. My character name is Khèy.

• Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Hey! I recently changed my account name for various reasons I'm now @Blackclouud

may want to try adding me to your friends list. I am on now.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    Hey! I recently changed my account name for various reasons I'm now @Blackclouud

may want to try adding me to your friends list. I am on now.

and there we go, it worked. finally! thank you for the invite. :smile:

• Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    returning player cp400 somthing on dc

@fetts
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'll be sending you an in-game mail with my in-game name soon. I'm looking for a good PvP guild to join. One with some actual people in it. Last one I joined had 4...lol Left that one pretty quick.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    What is you're in-game name? I've searched for @Blackclouud and for @Vegasmedic in-game. Nothing.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Strange, that may be happening when I am not logged on! You guys can look up my character "Samhain Luna'Noir" that may be the easier route. I will send you guys some ingame mail! Drop me your @names!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭✭
    Do you play just Vivec?

i´m new in the game, playing for 1 week now, at the DC side. But as i´m new and low level i play pvp on Kynes. Do you guys have someone there?
    PC-NA
  • Mason_Cane
    Mason_Cane
    ✭✭
    Send you a request.
    @MasonCane
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Hey Spor we run just Vivek yep!! By me up by ingame mail @Blackclouud and I’ll get you an invite to the guild buddy.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    And welcome to the group mason! Glad to have ya on board!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud