The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

About Jewelcrafting?

Tapio75
Tapio75
✭✭✭✭✭
This popped in to my mind.

As we know, there are dropped sets, that make it possible to have 5 dropped and 5 crafted though i have never actually used one since i always just craft and get jewelry from Dolmens..

But now that jewelcrafting is coming, i wonder and also do hope that the existing crafting sets will include jewelry in the future, so that you can craft and equip two 5 sets of crafted gear..

I wonder is this possible, does anyone know?
>>PC-EU Mostly PVE. Played since BETA<<
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what you are asking? Jewelry crafting is jewelry crafting, yes you can wear two crafted sets because you can craft jewelry for any crafted set after the update.
    Edited by Shezzarrine on April 10, 2018 5:06PM
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, that if i go to Wrothgar and Julianos crafting location, i can craft Julianos jewelry there to add to my equipment and therefore, have 2 full sets of crafted armour equipped simultaneously.
  • Shezzarrine
    Shezzarrine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »
    I mean, that if i go to Wrothgar and Julianos crafting location, i can craft Julianos jewelry there to add to my equipment and therefore, have 2 full sets of crafted armour equipped simultaneously.

That is exactly what jewelry crafting is, I'm not sure what the point would be if you couldn't do that?
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tapio75 wrote: »

Yeah. That's exactly what it means. :smile:
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Tapio75
    Tapio75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, thanks :)