The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Me and my bf looking for 2 people to dungeon with

briflexia
briflexia
✭✭✭
Hey anyone playing Xbox NA who wants to run dungeon? Me and my bf can’t find anyone to run dungeons with right now:)
“Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.“
  • Roadhouse12
    I’ll run with you. I just posted about looking for someone to do Sanctuary of Verification for 1st time. My character I’m playing with now is DPS Magicka Templar. Roadhouse12
  • briflexia
    briflexia
    ✭✭✭
    @Roadhouse12 still want to? We just got home
    “Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.“
  • Roadhouse12
    Yeah give me like 15 min
  • briflexia
    briflexia
    ✭✭✭
    @Roadhouse12 okay my gamer tag is briflexia
  • onedarkelf
    onedarkelf
    Soul Shriven
    @Roadhouse12 @briflexia Add me Techyeagle216 level 18 Dunmer warden in Vvardenfell
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    @briflexia I am new to
    Forum just seen this u still looking for a partner? All my friends stopped playing , I’m Xbox NA stam DK cp200