The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why offer a recurring payment on a schedule if you won't keep to it?

Stingray_67
Stingray_67
✭✭
That I get my sub via Steam should not matter one wit. It is scheduled for a specific date each month. They even tell me in advance that it is due on that date.

But, starting in February 2018 I started getting charged a day early. Did my due date change? Nope. Just "Oh, hey, pay us early... k, thanks."

What does Steam say about this? Nothing in the recurring agreement that I could find. Support? "Not our fault, really sorry, ciao."

What does ZOS support say? Nothing. Merely redirecting me to Steam Support.

When payment tolerances in favor of ZOS are so tight that my sub was lapsing very early morning ON the due date (ie sometime between midnight and 2 am local time on the due date, it would lapse only to be reinstated a matter of minutes later) I would think you would understand that charging EARLY is also not acceptable to the ones you serve.

So, thanks for making my entertainment a pain in the neck. Thanks for encouraging me to reconsider monetarily supporting THIS entertainment, in any way, in the future. For allowing me the opportunity to consider if I even want to play this game any more at all. And most of all, thanks for making it impossible for me to address this privately with you. Because if Steam is doing your company a disservice, you need to know and address it with them, but your Support system fails to provide that outlet. The circular lack of accountability by all is unappreciated, as is the fact that I am ranting like a fool on the forums about it because I have no other recourse.