Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Not getting email from eso

Wyzeguy
Wyzeguy
Soul Shriven
I tried logging into the game after a few months and all the info is still correct but the game wanted to send me a email to verify so I let it but it's been about 20min or so now and no email. I even tried doing a password reset to see if I would get a email about that but still nothing.
  • Wyzeguy
    Wyzeguy
    Soul Shriven
    after trying about 10 times it finally sent the code
  • Aliniel
    Aliniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this as well. Changed my email address and now they try to send me activation email. But it's not coming.

Similar issue with confirmation codes due to PC change. It came on maybe 5th try.
  • dracul813
    dracul813
    Soul Shriven
    Same here been 2 weeks now can't change my email sent in a ticket they did respond by email that I did see I sent a reply still waiting for my code been 3 days now since I replied to them and nothing
  • dracul813
    dracul813
    Soul Shriven
    Same here been 2 weeks now can't change my email sent in a ticket they did respond by email that I did see I sent a reply still waiting for my code been 3 days now since I replied to them and nothing
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this same thing has happened to me as well, there is simply no responce to emails i am sending them and i am not getting return any emails from zenimax.
    it is angering and frustrating.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @dracul813

We've sent you a PM with an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post