The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serenity PVE/ Social

quake89
quake89
✭✭✭
YQdIwNQ.jpg

Welcome! Thanks for checking out Serenity.

About us:

Serenity started out life as a bunch of friends who have come together to have fun and relax while enjoying the sights and sounds of Tamriel. With Queen Aryenn opening the Summerset borders we here at Serenity feel it is time to open the borders to the wider ESO community.

We focus on all aspects of PVE list includes but not limited to
- Daily pledges ( 6 keys )
- Achievement Hunting
- Motif Farming
- Running dungeons for fun
-
Other than that we have the standard guild facilities such as guild bank, crafters etc.

Requirements:

Here at Serenity we don’t ask for much but we do ask for a couple of things so please do take these into consideration before submitting your application.

- Be active and involved we want to get to know you and you to know us.
- Be respectful to your fellow guild mates
- Have fun while your here because isn't that what ESO is all about :)

And Finally:

We use discord as our main tool to arrange and run events and activities and we do ask that you be on voice coms when running even if you’re shy and do not wish to talk that is totally fine. As we are a group of friends you’ll often see us having a laugh and a joke with each other and we strongly encourage you to join in and have fun.

If you are interested in what Serenity has to offer or you would simply like more information please get in touch with one of the officers or leave a message in the post and will get back to you shortly.

@xJmJx, @Allysa
Edited by quake89 on June 4, 2018 5:40AM
PC -EU
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting players who are interested in end-game PvE content and relaxed atmosphere. :)

Our guild does not have a long list of rules, being friendly and considerate is basically enough! We currently run trials every Friday night at 20:00 BST (21:00 CEST), and have plans to add another trials event for a weekday evening.

To join or for more information, please contact one of the admins or pop in to our discord server !

@quake89, @xJmJx, @Royaji or @Allysa
    Edited by Calandrae on April 12, 2018 5:06AM
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

Quick update to say the Friday Group has completed vMol numerous times now and we have opened up a 2nd Trials night on Wednesdays at 7.00 CEST which were currently recruiting for all roles.

hope to hear from you
    PC -EU
  • lowcrafty
    lowcrafty
    Soul Shriven
    Hio

Just got back to playing eso and would love to join you for some fun times.
    I have experience in all vet trials and my dps is kind of ok (36k-37k on a dummy).

My in-game id is @low_crafty
    Edited by lowcrafty on April 21, 2018 5:33PM
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invite sent ingame, @low_crafty! :)
  • Drembo14_ESO
    Drembo14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join? Cp1010
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure, let us know in-game id or join the discord server and ask for an inv there! :)
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting for more people interested especially in our Wed vet trial group at 19:00 CEST - or people keen to run vet dungeons and also help others to get achievements! :)
  • MadAxemen
    MadAxemen
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!
    I'm 775CP eso player with vet content expirience (Dungeons/vTrials), can i join?
    I also sent in-game email to @quake89
    My ID : @MadAxemen
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @MadAxemen ,

Many thanks for your interest in Serenity I have just logged in and sent you an inv to the guild, all info is in the MOTD including our discord and i shall be on this evening should you further wish to ask any questions.

hope you have a good day

Regards

Quake
    Edited by quake89 on May 8, 2018 5:52AM
    PC -EU
  • Calandrae
    Calandrae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open. At the moment our Wednesday vet trial group (19:00 CEST) seems to be lacking especially support role -players (both a tank and a healer)!

Please contact us in-game or join the discord server if you are interested in joining the guild. :)

@quake89, @xJmJx, @Royaji or @Allysa
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You still alive? :D

I saw a recruitement post few days ago ingame. Name sticked in my head. Looking for a guild for dungeons, trials etc. Took a longer break. back for 2 weeks. Havnt joined a guild yet again.
    Interested in Serenity.
    Hit me up ingame @xMovingTarget or throw a discord link in here or per pm. Probably best way ;)