The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp balance patches. And the most annoying thing in pvp.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steak spamming
    Oh by the way BoL will also make you start over from 0 and it has no cooldown. One Earthgore proc every 30 seconds for 30k or 2 BoL in 2 seconds for 30k heals. How in the world do you come up with "Unbalanced"

- BoL heals 2 targets, Earthgore everyone in the radius.
    - BoL doesn’t remove 1 enemy effect
    - BoL costs a ton of magicka. The Earthgore proc is free.

They’re not comparable at all. The other sets you mention that grant a strong healing component are single target only also. I can’t believe anyone finds Earthgore “balanced”.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodge roll spamming
    The most annoying thing in PvP is unimaginative whining because this build or that build kills them.

- Dodge Rolling, effective defense. Keep them at it until they are out of stamina.
    - Streak spamming, run them out of resources. Can't even spam it because of the built in double cost
    - Healbots, hit them with Defile, they wont last long
    - Earthgore, 30 second cool down, keep the pressure up
    - Premades, meta changes, and they die. Make your own group and they aren't an issue
    - Sub + Dawn - one trick ponies, you know whats coming deal with it
    - Mage's Fury - effective in groups, useless solo. Good balance
    - Shadow Cloak - CC them and crush them, or ignore them. They're either squishballs or a waste of time.
    - Damage Shields - good defense, lay on the DPS. They are either wasting their resources shield stacking or they are using them to kill you.

What do you just want a bunch of potatoes running around? How F-ing boring.
    Frequency, fairly good. There needs to be enough time to find a equilibrium before making an adjustment. After all, its taken 6 months for people to find StamWarden 50k builds and Mag Warden 35k builds. Probably only 3 months for someone to find it and 3+ and counting for people to start believing it.

This only works if you are not outnumbered
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Steaks have no place in this game!!!!

found the vegan.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Lag. Its definitely the lag. And the loading screens and the disconnects.

Can anyone tell me which class to nerf in order to get rid of the lag?

^This most of all.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    No snipe?
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    The most annoying thing in PvP is unimaginative whining because this build or that build kills them.

- Dodge Rolling, effective defense. Keep them at it until they are out of stamina.
    - Streak spamming, run them out of resources. Can't even spam it because of the built in double cost
    - Healbots, hit them with Defile, they wont last long
    - Earthgore, 30 second cool down, keep the pressure up
    - Premades, meta changes, and they die. Make your own group and they aren't an issue
    - Sub + Dawn - one trick ponies, you know whats coming deal with it
    - Mage's Fury - effective in groups, useless solo. Good balance
    - Shadow Cloak - CC them and crush them, or ignore them. They're either squishballs or a waste of time.
    - Damage Shields - good defense, lay on the DPS. They are either wasting their resources shield stacking or they are using them to kill you.

What do you just want a bunch of potatoes running around? How F-ing boring.
    Frequency, fairly good. There needs to be enough time to find a equilibrium before making an adjustment. After all, its taken 6 months for people to find StamWarden 50k builds and Mag Warden 35k builds. Probably only 3 months for someone to find it and 3+ and counting for people to start believing it.

This only works if you are not outnumbered

Oddly enough, when your out number things should be unbalanced. If 1vX was balanced, something would be seriously wrong.
    Feanor wrote: »
    Oh by the way BoL will also make you start over from 0 and it has no cooldown. One Earthgore proc every 30 seconds for 30k or 2 BoL in 2 seconds for 30k heals. How in the world do you come up with "Unbalanced"

- BoL heals 2 targets, Earthgore everyone in the radius.
    - BoL doesn’t remove 1 enemy effect
    - BoL costs a ton of magicka. The Earthgore proc is free.

They’re not comparable at all. The other sets you mention that grant a strong healing component are single target only also. I can’t believe anyone finds Earthgore “balanced”.

- Troll King, and Nightflame aren’t single target. 50% accuracy in your statement O_o
    - Earthgore cost you a different Monster Set, that’s pretty expensive.
    - I also think everything else on that list is balance, because I except that I am not a PvP god, and I will die. Sometimes it will be because of overwhelming numbers of potato’s, and sometimes because a good player got the drop on me. The biggest problem in PvP is that people expect the game to adapt to them, rather than them adapting to the situation. Gimme, gimme gimmies
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.