The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Play on differnt alliance?

SheriffHD
SheriffHD
Soul Shriven
So, I play primarily with my other half, Shes with DC and im EP, how ever when we made our characters I didnt notice that we were on different teams. So now ive sunk aload of crowns on upgrading my horse only now to realise that I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH HER. is there any way to change alliances even once or once per 7 days running of the war so that I dont have to make another sodding character and lose the upgraded horse.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make her re-roll
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately not at this moment...

it's totally feasible though that you both could meet up somewhere to fight against AD...

at the worst you could pick a slow campaign and go explore cyrodiil and do pve stuff...

if you have the imperial city dlc, that would also be a fun spot to hang out together...

just a challenge because you can't buff and heal one another...

Edit: happy wife, happy life...probably best to roll another character and go for some blood for the pact...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 28, 2018 12:19AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SheriffHD wrote: »
    I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH HER
    I've been in cross-faction groups in Cyrodiil. It usually confuses the hell out of other players.

There's nothing preventing you from playing with her, y'all just have to be careful with your attacks ...
    :smile:
    Edited by SirAndy on March 28, 2018 12:23AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds will work for you. Otherwise it's a case of levelling a new character on her faction and training the horse up.

ZoS support may be able to help with swapping the mount stuff over but it's very unlikely as idk if mount speed is something which can be changed by support.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...relationship/faction etiquette....I'd say whoever has the most game time rerolls, but the DC in me says your wife made the better choice.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The EP in me says she should make a new character. Blood for the Pact! :)
    Edited by Hippie4927 on March 28, 2018 4:22PM
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should both reroll ad ... No arguments level together
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH HER
    I've been in cross-faction groups in Cyrodiil. It usually confuses the hell out of other players.

There's nothing preventing you from playing with her, y'all just have to be careful with your attacks ...
    :smile:

Ooo and watch out for Cyrodiil Delves. Unsure what side they are on. Could be your enemy or both your enemy. Sky shard hunting, Especially that one with the hard to get skyshard. The one with werewolves and boat. Purposely done for Slaughter Achievement. Purposely doing war games, put 2 balista face to face. Without healing. See which one of you die first and survivor is the winner. Preferably do it in no CP and no tank. Could also duel, could get slaughter achievement together. Force AD to chase you 2, then see them accidentally fall down. Could have a wedding in Cyrodiil to. Plus invite AD to the wedding. Then to make wedding final, force AD to kill you 2. Everyone loves weddings :'( The Rains of Cyrodiil (not "Rains of Castamere")
    Edited by Serjustin19 on March 31, 2018 12:15AM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have no pride, turncoat? Trade her with somebody who is DC but has EP girlfriend.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't any way to change factions in the game apart from just creating a new character in a different alliance and leveling it up. You can, however, play in battlegrounds together with people of other alliances.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    Do you have no pride, turncoat? Trade her with somebody who is DC but has EP girlfriend.

We all must make sacrifice, to play along side our loved ones an significant other. Someday I'll fall in love, but love I not ready for. What is a turncoat if you have no true home? I know how that feels, especially when 2 alliances. Keeps telling me and says, My home is here.

Pride Is when we helping other alliances for balance. For those who are willing to be "turn cloaks" to save Cyrodiil. So that other people whom don't want be turncoat have more fun. I say we do have Pride in that. Saving Cyrodiil, just like me for 3 yrs. Now my alliance, red is hurting. Seems Shor is very unpopular for Reds.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on March 31, 2018 1:36PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ShadowMonarch
    ShadowMonarch
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, I play primarily with my other half, Shes with DC and im EP, how ever when we made our characters I didnt notice that we were on different teams. So now ive sunk aload of crowns on upgrading my horse only now to realise that I CANT EVEN PLAY WITH HER. is there any way to change alliances even once or once per 7 days running of the war so that I dont have to make another sodding character and lose the upgraded horse.

Both of you reroll to ad :trollface: