Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Was Charged But haven’t received ESO Plus upgrade

christian477
I recently purchased thirty days for eso plus and haven’t received the upgrade or the crowns. The money has been deducted from my bank so I don’t understand the hold up.

I then foolishly thought if I input a code for 60 days of eso plus that it would kick in sooner and I could enjoy the membership with the few days I have off.

Of course this hasn’t updated either. What is the hold up? I sent a support ticket 180327-002941

I just want to play with eso plus for the craft bag.l and experience boost. I paid the money but I’ve received nothing for it. I’m not a new member. I’ve been paying and playing since beta. Come on guys.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried relogging?
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • christian477
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Have you tried relogging?
    Yes I have countless times. Even closed the client and game several times. Still nothing.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think there might be a delay. However, I did get my crowns as soon as I got my eso+ account but then it took a few hours before I could dye my outfit.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• christian477
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I think there might be a delay. However, I did get my crowns as soon as I got my eso+ account but then it took a few hours before I could dye my outfit.

How long was the delay for you?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @christian477

Please check your inbox as we've sent you information on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • christian477
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @christian477

Please check your inbox as we've sent you information on your support ticket.

I was given a copy and pasted message with no useful info whatsoever. My issue hasn't been resolved let alone addressed by support. Please address my actual issue as I have updated my ticket thank you.
    Edited by christian477 on March 28, 2018 6:49PM
  • scooby_do_06360b14_ESO
    scooby_do_06360b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    same problem here nothing resolved after 2 days. my ticket 180327-002586
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same problem here nothing resolved after 2 days. my ticket 180327-002586

I give up, asking for a refund, but they ignore me on that too.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @scooby_do_06360b14_ESO

We've sent you a PM regarding your ticket #180327-002586
    Staff Post
  • Wonderdog1
    Wonderdog1
    Soul Shriven
    any update on when this will be fixed/ i have the same problem. bought eso plus 3 days ago
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wonderdog1

The issue with entitlements not being applied is still ongoing. If anyone is having this issue, please contact customer support to open a ticket.
    Staff Post
  • SheriffHD
    SheriffHD
    Soul Shriven
    Just had the same issue today. its a shame no further info given the transaction stated it all went through just seems to be terrible service with the eso+ membership.