The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HA MageBlade - Build Ideas

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    I've been playing a 5 heavy mNB since forever. If you don't want to worry about meta changes, I'd base it around 5 Julianos. It's immune to meta shifts and you'll do really solid consistent damage with it.

No idea what Juli/Bloodthorn would look like tho. :D

Oooo and I recommend sticking with spell damage (buffs damage and healing) or penetration mundus over Shadow^

I would only think about shadow mundus in combination with mechanical acuity. With this set and Bloodthorn you're able to crit despite no LA passive and no set-bonuses on crit what is a advantage for a HA build IMO. Stamina is ok but weapon damage is a downside of MA.

I´m no expert at magblade, but using the apprentice mundus will give you higher crit-damage than using shadow. (same goes for warrior mundus on stamina builds)
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    ChefZero wrote: »
    I've been playing a 5 heavy mNB since forever. If you don't want to worry about meta changes, I'd base it around 5 Julianos. It's immune to meta shifts and you'll do really solid consistent damage with it.

No idea what Juli/Bloodthorn would look like tho. :D

Oooo and I recommend sticking with spell damage (buffs damage and healing) or penetration mundus over Shadow^

I would only think about shadow mundus in combination with mechanical acuity. With this set and Bloodthorn you're able to crit despite no LA passive and no set-bonuses on crit what is a advantage for a HA build IMO. Stamina is ok but weapon damage is a downside of MA.

I´m no expert at magblade, but using the apprentice mundus will give you higher crit-damage than using shadow. (same goes for warrior mundus on stamina builds)

Should depend on the basic magic damage value without mundus. Cause apprentice is a flat increase and shadow %.

Anyway atm I tend to atro or apprentice mundus. :*
    PC EU - DC only