The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any Summerset gold-purchased houses?

Gorgoneus
Gorgoneus
✭✭✭
Any smart player can see the ZoS'es guide line about houses: all "Regular" houses we can buy with gold - dire trash with old textures and visible stitches between core game basic rooms combinated into one new house. All dat houses wasnt updated at all. Every new house is as exclusive crown store stuff.
Only difference is Morrowind houses we can buy with gold because of chapter add-on. And of course it hase a new jusy textures and meshes, designed specially for Morrowing and looks like organic part of Morrowind.

So I want to ask about Summerset, does it hase some new (SUmemrset located of course) houses we can buy with gold?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they had several for Morrowind, plus a starting inn room, I'm sure they will for Summerset too.

If they are starting new characters in Summerset, they'll have to update the housing quest for a new inn room anyway.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nobody knows.

except the devs.... and they'll tell us when they are ready.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would hope so, based on Morrowind (which added a quite nice apartment and two really solid homes).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Gorgoneus
    Gorgoneus
    ✭✭✭
    Any new from devs? This ist secret information, so why we have no info about it?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgoneus wrote: »
    Any new from devs? This ist secret information, so why we have no info about it?

When you want to build hype for the new big thing in game, you don't dump all the info at once. You feed the player base tidbits at a time.

that way you get hype, Hype, HYPE, HYPE!
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was planning on buying another large house but have put the idea on hold until we learn more about this.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will introduce a kind of crystal or frozen palace on the top of a hill or greenish mountain where the gryphons would be hovering upon and where the sun light would make it shine in glory and resplendor.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have high hopes the interiors will be easier to light up than most of the other homes as well.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will almost certainly be houses available for gold, just like there were in Morrowind.

I'm guessing:

1x manor (crown exclusive)
    1x large house
    1x medium house
    1x small house or apartment

I'm super excited to see what we get. :)
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 23, 2018 3:44AM
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RGvolterra wrote: »
    Hopefully they will introduce a kind of crystal or frozen palace on the top of a hill or greenish mountain where the gryphons would be hovering upon and where the sun light would make it shine in glory and resplendor.

I definitely need this
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like a (magus) tower, with a balcony on top with beautiful scenery visible from there (preferable some sea/ocean scenery). Or some lake in the mountains, or a huge forest... Damn, if ZOS just place a tower anywhere at the Summerset with a balcony on top, you would get a scenery to feast your eyes upon. We just need a tower for a house option, c'mon xD
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just any tower. Much as I love my Tel Galen, I wish there were a rooftop balcony, and more than just 2 stories.

What I would dearly love to see, crown or gold, is a proper Psijiic mages tower in the style of Ceporah Tower with walled grounds, lots of waterfalls, plenty of landscape, and at least 3 levels, accessible by stairs, not loading. Rooftop balcony/pavillion of course, and many many windows.

For that? I would give anything.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There will almost certainly be houses available for gold, just like there were in Morrowind.

I'm guessing:

1x manor (crown exclusive)
    1x large house
    1x medium house
    1x small house or apartment

I'm super excited to see what we get. :)

I'm guessing the above as well, except instead of a small home/apartment, we'll get a free inn room.
  • Bansidhe1965
    I am waiting for a really good manor,hopefully a cross between Mathiisen Manor and Serenity Falls

I am saving up already ,just hoping it's well done and big !
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am waiting for a really good manor,hopefully a cross between Mathiisen Manor and Serenity Falls

I am saving up already ,just hoping it's well done and big !

But, with ZOS saying there won't be an increase in housing slots, why would you want a big house that you can't properly decorate?
  • Bansidhe1965
    It will have to low key,but I must admit,more slots would be good.

Maybe just imposing looking tbh,after all,my chars an Altmer :)
    The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to UESP wiki, there are three new homes added with Summerset.

One is an inn room located in a city, and there are two others. I am assuming they will be comparable in size to Amaya Lake Lodge and Ald Velothi Harbor House from Vvardenfell. All three Morrowind houses are beautiful, so I have high hopes for the Summerset homes.

Overall, I'm really looking forward to them.
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• xbobx
    xbobx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was planning on buying another large house but have put the idea on hold until we learn more about this.

same