The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS what can I do with my "extra" copy of Morrowind?

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I pre-ordered the Summerset™ Digital Standard Edition yesterday and one of the things it comes with is Morrowind. Which, of course, I already have. Will I receive a code I can use on another account or give to a friend?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the Summerset™ Digital Standard Edition yesterday and one of the things it comes with is Morrowind. Which, of course, I already have. Will I receive a code I can use on another account or give to a friend?

Afraid not. I think @ZOS_GinaBruno answered this question or one similar in another thread.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure if you already own it you get nothing. It's a free copy for those who don't already own it.

If they let you use the code elsewhere or trade it then everyone would just sell them online.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that stinks. I guess if I want Morrowind on my alt account I'll just buy it for 10 bucks or less from a third party seller.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    are you from eu cause I got a eu code.
    Edited by Sawzallz on March 22, 2018 2:00PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I pre-ordered the Summerset™ Digital Standard Edition yesterday and one of the things it comes with is Morrowind. Which, of course, I already have...
    ...and this makes me wish they would give us who already got Morrowind back in the day -something-. Perhaps an upgrade to the Morrowind collectors edition goodies for all those who preorder sumerset while already owning the basic version?
    ...well, I can dream, can't I? ;)