Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry crafting

AdzyTaylor
Do you guys think with the upcoming jewelry crafting it will become possible to make a decent hybrid build? Maybe front bar sword n shield with resto back bar? And these sets? 5 axiom 5 shacklebreaker with 1 kena 1 domi. Or do you think there will be all new sets just for jewelry crafting??
sorry Lol ive always wanted to have a nice hybrid for cyrodiil and im a little excited with the new potential possibilities
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will likely never be possible to optimize for both magicka and stamina at once. For one thing, you can't wear both 5 light and 5 medium at the same time.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdzyTaylor wrote: »
    Do you guys think with the upcoming jewelry crafting it will become possible to make a decent hybrid build? Maybe front bar sword n shield with resto back bar? And these sets? 5 axiom 5 shacklebreaker with 1 kena 1 domi. Or do you think there will be all new sets just for jewelry crafting??
    sorry Lol ive always wanted to have a nice hybrid for cyrodiil and im a little excited with the new potential possibilities

I’ve seen some people running semi hybrid stamina sorcerers. Mostly utilizing mines. It’s pretty possible to have a large stamina and magicka pool as a stam sorc. You just have to accept it’ll never be top notch.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clever Alchemist, Pelinal's Aptitude, Shacklebreaker, Mechanical Acuity, Innate Axiom...
    Crafted sets have been designed to work well on hybrids for a while now and jewelry crafting will surely open several good options there. I don't think that alone doesn't make hybrids competitive with other builds. But I'll probably try again anyway...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axiom/ shackle is going to be my first try. Stam dk with a class spammable woooohooo
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on March 22, 2018 1:55PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos/alchemist will be my first try. It’s gonna be so good 0_0
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could make something workable, but it will never be better than a focused build, at least in PvE.

Until the time increasing a single resource doesn't increase your damage as well then you'll always get better damage from pushing one attribute higher.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."