The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is ESO your speed?

Kova
Kova
✭✭✭✭✭
I severely miss the movement system from pre imperial city. You could shoot around corners, jumping wouldn't kill your momentum, and you could stand on various things you now slide off of.

Do you like the current speed of movement and combat?
Edited by Kova on March 21, 2018 11:55PM
EP Sorc: Aydinn
AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
EP Stam Sorc: Kós
AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
EP NIghtblade: Aydinn

Is ESO your speed? 19 votes

I'm good with the current system
47%
Lightspeedflashb14_ESOElijah_CrowLynx7386RunefangTasearNidroJierdanitak_pvpAznox 9 votes
I want the old system back
21%
KovaToRelaxKram8ionLadoo 4 votes
It's STILL too fast, I want more cooldowns and speed reduction
5%
thomas1970b16_ESO 1 vote
I WANNA GO FAST! The old system was too slow for me!
15%
CadburyJackSmirkingRevengeSixty5 3 votes
I want more and less speed, other, etc.
0%
I will probably bring up animation cancelling for no reason.
10%
GreeviroXI_Viper_IXo 2 votes
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I WANNA GO FAST! The old system was too slow for me!
    I am a Stam Sorc main.

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good with the current system
    mostly fine with it. I do think there needs to be more consistency in combat 'tells' however. In much of the game's content, you have 3~ seconds or even longer where an enemy will show the red or yellow "sparks" indicating a spellcast or heavy attack. Those should be dropped to maybe 2 seconds. However, in newer content, particularly DLC dungeons, you have 1 second or less for the tell (which is also effected greatly by latency and performance issues), which can make it too difficult to react. Those should probably be bumped up to 2 seconds.

Basically, regardless of what content you're doing in the game, you should have roughly the same amount of time to react to a heavy attack or spellcast of similar type (reaction time / tell duration can be adjusted for things like melee vs ranged enemies as needed).
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank