The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(SOLVED) Where can i report pricing error for Summerset upgrade on Steam store for my region?

Sublustris
Sublustris
Soul Shriven
I own base game on Steam, and I'd like to buy "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade"
http://store.steampowered.com/app/799520/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Summerset/

For Ukraine it's priced at 1035₴, almost twice as much as a regular "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Upgrade" at 599₴
Now, I wouldn't complain, but a regular "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset" (non-upgrade option) is also priced at 1035₴, which inclines me to believe such extreme pricing for collector's upgrade is an oversight: i have to pay as much for the collector's edition bonus in upgrade option, as for base game + Morrowind in base package.

To put it in perspective, if I'll convert prices to US dollars, the difference between "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade" and "Pre-Purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Upgrade" is almost $18, while it's just $10 for US (priced $39.99 and $29.99 respectively).

Is there a place I can reach to inform people responsible to correct that?

TL;DR I have to pay $18 more for Summerset collector's exclusive bonus content, and I believe there was a pricing mistake for my region.
Edited by Sublustris on March 22, 2018 4:47PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The current pricing you see on Steam for The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade is accurate.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sublustris
    Sublustris
    Soul Shriven
    It's a weird pricing, but I appreciate your effort to verify it, thank you.