The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Time and weather controls are needed...

ploddab16_ESO
ploddab16_ESO
✭✭✭
...For all houses. If I'm hosting an event at my house, say, a wedding, the last thing I want is for the heavens to open whilst the sun rises and sets about ten times during the course of the event.

There needs to be some kind of interface in the house menu that allows us to specify a time of day along with the weather, so that we finally have the freedom to hold events as we please in our housing without having to worry about random weather conditions.
  • Sylvis
    Sylvis
    ✭✭✭
    This would be really nice. A couple of my homes definitely look better at night, so it would be great to be able to set it as night time for as long as I like.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No! It rained at my wedding so I want it to rain on all of your parties! If I have to suffer, so do you.

(Just kidding. :) It did rain at my wedding, but I didn't mind at all. It'd a nice quality of life feature to add "time of day" settings to houses.)
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a related note, have they synchronized the weather between clients yet? I know in the past it could be raining on you, while for the player standing next to you it could be perfectly sunny (time was always synchronized though).
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, adjust light settings, for example, to get a real dark night.

Cf. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400272/lighting-suggestion#latest