Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri People's Front Recruiting (PS4NA)

greenmachine
greenmachine
✭✭✭
The APF is a casual, no dues, PVE/Social Guild. Whether you like to level alts, run dungeons or trials, PvP, craft, fish, or just chill and work on furnishing your house, we would like to welcome you to the guild. We are still a young guild but growing and have recently scored our first trader. We are looking to start events like PvP, Skyshard/World Boss/scrap farming, Vet trial progression, and other activities that our members would like to participate in, and are beginning to organize raffles for fun and to pay for the trader.

We only have three rules: Help out, Have fun, and Don't be a Disrespectful person (or something like that). The APF is rated Mature for adult themes, skooma usage, and Daedra worship.

If interested please reply here or get in touch with greenmachine513, Cthululimon, reborg5000, bambamudie, or NEONATO134

HAIL DAEDRA!
Edited by greenmachine on June 22, 2018 2:49PM
greenmachine513 PS4-NA
GM of Aldmeri People's Front
Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for new members! Had a great APF trial night last week and won our first trader!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    We have had some great nights of normal trials runs over the past few weeks but we are hungry for more! If you are interested in breaking into trials we would like to invite you to join us.

Running trials is not mandatory for joining the guild but we would like to increase the number of trials-focused players in our ranks so we can run more trials and gear up more guildies and start doing progression nights for vet trial content. We are happy to show you the ropes if you are new to trials, and players who are experienced with the content and willing to start trials groups are more than welcome.

So if that sounds like something you are interested in, shoot us a message or talk to one of the officers listed above in game.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • alleycat22469
    PSN alleycat22469
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    We'll have an invite sent out within the few hours alleycat
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • alleycat22469
    Thanks,should be on in a few hrs myself
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    It's been awhile so I thought I'd post here again. The APF is looking for more members. We could use a few DPS to round out our Trials group. We aren't into vet trials yet but we could get there with a few more players and some practice. Not trying to push leaderboards, just want to have fun and enjoy the content. No toxicity here, elitism is not our thing.

If Trials aren't your bag, that's cool too. We have plenty of players who like to PvP, run dungeons, level alts, fish, etc.

We're going to have our First Annual APF Punch 'n' Pie Social next week where we will unveil our new fancy-pants guildhall and crown our first APF Dueling Champion. It will be a good opportunity to get to know everybody and have some good ol' times, maybe walk away with some cool prizes.

We're not a trading guild, we get a trader when we can. No dues ever. Chat can be a little bit adultish what with all the skooma use and daedra worship, so if that's a problem well... do what's right for you. That aside we're just here to have a good time, if that sounds like something you want to be a part of, hit up greenmachine513, Cthululimon, reborg5000, bambamudie, or NEONATO134 in game or post here and I'll get you your invite after I finish toiling in the culanda mines.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • allen405
    allen405
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is allen405, PLEASE send invite. Lol
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the APF, allen405!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • janglesmom
    janglesmom
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! My PSN is crushoftheweaks, and I'd love to join! I'm strictly a PVE player and could use some help with questing and general play. Thank you!
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    If an Officer is on this morning they'll send out invites, otherwise I'll send them when I get home from work. Welcome to the APF! We're happy to have you in the guild!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • TheProphet2000
    TheProphet2000
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, Looking to join. GT's TheProphet-J2000
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    I'll shoot you an invite tonight when I finish grinding IRL, welcome, and HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Prophet, I've been offline for a few, I'll get that invite to you today
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    I'll take an invite of you're still recruiting. Psn: Silumgahr
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    You got it Silumgahr, an Officer should be sending an invite soon.

@TheProphet2000 , I'm not seeing a result when I search that PSN ID, sorry, is that the correct spelling for the PSN ID?
    Edited by greenmachine on January 4, 2019 9:13PM
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Silumgahr! HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Robothive
    Robothive
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in joining just started playing again. Im at 460 cp have sorcerer and working on a warden healer.

PSN: TBOT421
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    AN officer should be sending you an invite shortly! Welcome to the APF! HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Mookie_McGroin
    I would like to join.

PSN: Mookie_McGroin

Thank you
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay Mookie, we'll get an invite out to you ASAP
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for a handful of DPS players to round out our trial progression group. We run trials on Mondays from 8pm EST until our bloodthirst is slaked.

If you have been wanting to get into trials but have no or little experience and are willing to learn, we would love for you to join us, we'll show you the ropes and you can grow with us. An ideal candidate would be able to make most, if not all, Monday Trials nights.

We have been very successful with our trials nights with PUGs but we are looking to build a consistent group that can learn to cooperate and communicate with each other.

If you are interested, hit me up here or contact greenmachine513, Cthululimon, reborg5000, or NEONATO134 in game for a guild invite.

HAIL DAEDRA!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA
  • bexlafon
    bexlafon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild! I haven't done trials yet, but I want to try it out! PSN: bexlafon
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    That's perfect bexlafon! We'll get an invite out to you today! HAIL DAEDRA!!
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:

HAIL DAEDRA