The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New crown crate: Malefic Standing Collar

Delpi
Delpi
✭✭✭✭✭
Since a lot of hoods doesn't cover my character neck I thought the new malefic standing collar would do it.......... sigh...... Of course, it doesn't.

1zfkhe1.jpg
"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff long necks!

Yeah that gap would drive me crazy. :confused:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely, my characters need a scarf :D

nvb1o7.jpg
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These masks and helmets that cover your face but not neck, is one of the things I don't like about eso designs...
    it's a failure..and makes me think of Mortal Kombat. ugh

To the OP... I feel you. :( I was thinking of purchasing this mask with gems.. but now, not sure about it.
    Edited by duendology on March 15, 2018 7:55PM
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »

nvb1o7.jpg

They are going to catch a very bad cold...
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »

nvb1o7.jpg

They are going to catch a very bad cold...

The goofy-looking face covers is why I just use Imperial Light Hood 1 for pretty much everything. Simple, practical, dyes well, fits almost any armor style... what's not to love?
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another bizarre headgear. I mean, a colar with a full face mask with a hood. Why anyone want to wear it all at once?!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just wait til you see how ugly both dragon priest masks are. I got both, they're that ugly I kinda like them.
    PC EU
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait til you see how ugly both dragon priest masks are. I got both, they're that ugly I kinda like them.

They're .........depressing looking. lol
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hood does not dye correctly. Coldharbor Black shows up a light charcoal color. If I would of known that I would not of wasted 40 gems on it. In previewing all the crown store items the player should also have an option to test dyes on that item to see how they would look. If not then a return policy. ZOS you are rippiing players off with pieces that do not accept dyes correctly. They do not look right and will not match other armor pieces.

Edited by Palidon on April 20, 2018 11:05AM
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... neither this hood or the free one from the new dungeons dye with black, they just remain brown (Do you remember the holiday costume balmora?) It's a waste of money. Because I want to remember everyone that you have to:

1. pay for the item
    2. pay por eso+ to actually dye it
    3. Discover you can't dye it the way you want.
    4. I'm Annoyed