The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Huge Dragon Statues Appearing on PS4-NA

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are amazing! :open_mouth:

On a side note, how do those ppl have so much gold ._. Those dragons must’ve costed many millions to craft out of that crystal.
  • Ajitator
    Ajitator
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    These are amazing! :open_mouth:

On a side note, how do those ppl have so much gold ._. Those dragons must’ve costed many millions to craft out of that crystal.

I don't, I'm broke. I've also had to empty out a lot of the normal parts of my house to make room.. Well for that any my fish tank.
  • Corrinos
    Corrinos
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame this kind of creativity is punished because of the idiotic furnishing caps.
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are amazing! <3
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajitator wrote: »
    This thread inspired; Me next to my partially complete BlackSoul Dragon

https://imgur.com/a/KIXRG

(work in progress), Using boxes for shape and then layering Black Soul Gems for scales.. Pricey but this thing looks awesome at night.

Truly beautiful!
    When I looked at it it reminded me more of some kind of dark Phoenix than a dragon, but that might be because it is incomplete.
    However, you have a chance of being original and be the first with a Phoenix, which kind of makes sense since it's made out of soul gems :D
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    That's Vvw-VENOM-wvV who made those. He has many houses with this sort of thing. You can find him in my Mournhold trading guild, Aldmeri Nation.

Thanks for the tip, I traveled to his house and saw the dragons. They're absolutely stunning to see in person.
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

I am Vvw-VENOM-wvV and I am new to the ESO forums. I did create the dragons in the above pictures. I have many houses with sculptures in them. I have been playing ESO since launch on PS4. I really enjoy playing everything ESO has to offer, especially housing. Housing is a hobby, an expensive hobby.

I wish the emerald dragon only cost 500k. The exact total cost of the items for that dragon was 1.745m.

Yes, my services are for hire if anyone has a project they would like to have built in their home.

I will make a new post called "Decorator of Light" If you like housing and would like to see some of the stuff I've made, then be sure to keep an eye out for that post!
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone!

I am Vvw-VENOM-wvV and I am new to the ESO forums. I did create the dragons in the above pictures. I have many houses with sculptures in them. I have been playing ESO since launch on PS4. I really enjoy playing everything ESO has to offer, especially housing. Housing is a hobby, an expensive hobby.

I wish the emerald dragon only cost 500k. The exact total cost of the items for that dragon was 1.745m.

Yes, my services are for hire if anyone has a project they would like to have built in their home.

I will make a new post called "Decorator of Light" If you like housing and would like to see some of the stuff I've made, then be sure to keep an eye out for that post!

@VvwvenomwvV Your work is absolutely superb, and welcome to the ESO forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) As for your services being for hire, I’d love to hire you 1 day. Perhaps we can exchange PSN ID’s through PM’s, and we discuss things from there?
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very well done I seen some really cool things done on ps4 but these dragon are cool.

The daedric thrones are a cheaper way to build things like this would love to see you make a metal dragon!
    Edited by FloppyTouch on March 21, 2018 7:20AM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome.

Even more so as done with the horrendously clunky decorating system on the PS4.

I would not have the patience!
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragons also appering on PC! From Divine Design Alliance Guild, here is @QxQ winning entry for our Vaults! contest. (PC/NA) https://plays.tv/s/LfBYeLewzj9o
    Edited by swankery on March 22, 2018 3:37AM
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • elvenforestub17_ESO
    We recently held a decorating contest on both PC-NA and PS4-NA using Daedric throne items... one of the most impressive entries (and first place winner for PC) was this one:

7woidqj92fud.jpg

I've been meaning to post up all our contest entries here, we had some really wonderful and creative pictures featuring thrones =)

The group hosting that contest is Better Homes and Gardens (eso), on Facebook. We have guild branches on PS4-NA, PS4-EU, XBox1-NA, and PC-NA. Contests held every month.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    We recently held a decorating contest on both PC-NA and PS4-NA using Daedric throne items... one of the most impressive entries (and first place winner for PC) was this one:

7woidqj92fud.jpg

I've been meaning to post up all our contest entries here, we had some really wonderful and creative pictures featuring thrones =)

The group hosting that contest is Better Homes and Gardens (eso), on Facebook. We have guild branches on PS4-NA, PS4-EU, XBox1-NA, and PC-NA. Contests held every month.

God I wish I had even an ounce of creativity in me...
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a general idea how these dragons were built. Some program similar to https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399052/immaculate-constructions-here-build-arcs-bridges-spirals-circles-spheres-domes-walls-floors-stairs#latest with preprogrammed coordinates and quaternions for furnishings. The program probably leverages an API designated for this working as a client instead of being addon. But that's only my speculation

@NoTimeToWait
    Don’t I wish. I actually had to do some decent brushing up on my geometry and trig to write Immaculate Construction. ZOS has a few matrix multiplication utility functions but really I had to write all of the transformations, angle calcs and even some of that Golden Rule for Spirals stuff from scratch. And here I thought I’d never use that stuff after high school.
  • Soul_Marrow
    Soul_Marrow
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is capable of doing this on Xbox NA server, PM me. I'd be willing to pay someone to do something amazng like this to a house or 2. These are wonderful.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    I have a general idea how these dragons were built. Some program similar to https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/399052/immaculate-constructions-here-build-arcs-bridges-spirals-circles-spheres-domes-walls-floors-stairs#latest with preprogrammed coordinates and quaternions for furnishings. The program probably leverages an API designated for this working as a client instead of being addon. But that's only my speculation

@NoTimeToWait
    Don’t I wish. I actually had to do some decent brushing up on my geometry and trig to write Immaculate Construction. ZOS has a few matrix multiplication utility functions but really I had to write all of the transformations, angle calcs and even some of that Golden Rule for Spirals stuff from scratch. And here I thought I’d never use that stuff after high school.

Never meant to lessen your achievement. Actually the opposite, your program is wonderfully done. Would like to have some time on my hands to delve into this problem, got me really interested. Being a bit demotivated by furnishings limit though, because not really useful to have a dragon in your barren place of a house
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Ajitator wrote: »
    This thread inspired; Me next to my partially complete BlackSoul Dragon

https://imgur.com/a/KIXRG

(work in progress), Using boxes for shape and then layering Black Soul Gems for scales.. Pricey but this thing looks awesome at night.

@Ajitator Damn that’s beautiful. Where’d you get those purple crystals?

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/replica-black-soul-gem/
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like being able to sculpt without having a program do some of it for me. If you would like to see some of my other creations I've made on PS4, then look for the link called Alduin, Emerald dragon, Storm, Flesh, Stone, Frost atronachs, Ra Kotu, Y'ffre, Hermaeus Mora, and more!

I'm also about to post some pictures of my new house. I made the Shivering Isles at my Ebonheart Chateau....