The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chest Bug

idevlez
idevlez
Soul Shriven
I put my items to the chest and delete my characters at 20-22 February i dont remember well.I sent you ticket 23.02.2018.It's been 18 days and nothing changed ,no one is giving me information about my ticket status.How can i learn status or how long it will take.I waited 18 days and i dont want to wait anymore without any news.Please can you help
  • idevlez
    idevlez
    Soul Shriven
    Actually i bought plus membership for playing other content too but i lost some items but this has restricted me
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please list your ticket number, @idevlez, so a moderator can move it along for you.
  • idevlez
    idevlez
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for advice @Taleof2Cities
    Question Reference # 180221-002145
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @idevlez

Please check your inbox for an update on your support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    Last time i heard from them this is what I got. On my 3rd team. started this all in feb

Question Subject: Customer Service Ticket

Question Reference # 180222-002758

Date Created: 02/22/2018 08:57 PM
    Date Last Updated: 03/05/2018 01:10 PM

Message Log:
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 03/05/2018 01:10 PM
    Hello!

Thank you for your continued patience while this matter is under review. We are working with our development team to trying to find options that might restore all of the items lost. We are hoping to have a final response on what the next steps will be as soon as possible to you.

The Elder Scrolls Online Support

Liars cheaters and thieves. 3 years 340+ items deleted. Was a subscriber since early release day one of the game. Thats how they treat paying customers.