The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rhage Lionpride I Power I Stamplar/K-Hole PvP

caeliusstarbreaker
caeliusstarbreaker
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/BevywSs7N1k

Hey everybody got some more clips. Last two clips are K-Hole PvP. Build is auto/pariah/bloodspawn in 5 medium. Have any questions let me know. Thanks for watching!

ADDED: Oh yea! Sorry the last clip cuts off so abruptly. The data got corrupted somewhere along the ways. Long story short, we won the resource.
Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 9, 2018 5:39PM
Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
K-Hole
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    That last clip at the resource against the AD was my fav. I liked the music too. As an AD main it was definitely cringe worthy for sure but some really really nice ult bombs there. (And I'm sure I felt one of them :P)
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    That last clip at the resource against the AD was my fav. I liked the music too. As an AD main it was definitely cringe worthy for sure but some really really nice ult bombs there. (And I'm sure I felt one of them :P)

Yea that was quite the bit of AD there.
    K-Hole
  • ColoredScreams
    ColoredScreams
    ✭✭✭
    Great footage friend :)
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great footage friend :)

Thanks bromigo
    K-Hole
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like the band is back together, good stuff

I'm going to try to find some time to log on
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRW people in zone try to warn the pugs that Rhage is farming a resource.

ejBcwae.gif

Fantastic clips as always, sir!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRW people in zone try to warn the pugs that Rhage is farming a resource.

ejBcwae.gif

Fantastic clips as always, sir!

Bikerangelo gifs are my favorite gifs
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Looks like the band is back together, good stuff

I'm going to try to find some time to log on

Come on in dude
    K-Hole
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everytime I see Jabs - I see bugged jabs :fearful:
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Everytime I see Jabs - I see bugged jabs :fearful:

Yea I did some rewatching of clips and the sheer absurdity of missed and wonky dmg number jabs is getting annoying.
    K-Hole
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now....

Do all of that as a werewolf. :)
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Now....

I do really want to make a werewolf build. The only huge problem I have with doing that is, every darn ability in this game snares.
    K-Hole
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Now....

I do really want to make a werewolf build. The only huge problem I have with doing that is, every darn ability in this game snares.

Bring along a pet elf to run the necessary things that will let you provide non stop death hugs.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome video as always Rhage. Ive been trying to get a couple of my guys to go full Beserker Rhage Build (se what i did there? hee hee) with Auto+Acuity - whats your thoughts on that combo?

Also: its great to see KHOLE raiding again. Hall of Famers, Life Takers, and Heartbreakers.

When i was a boy, i wanted to grow up to be like you guys.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @caeliusstarbreaker , it doesn't work 100% on non-wardens, but ranger's gait is a good tool for werewolves.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @caeliusstarbreaker , it doesn't work 100% on non-wardens, but ranger's gait is a good tool for werewolves.

Might be necessary now that WWs can no longer take extended ritual synergies
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    awesome video as always Rhage. Ive been trying to get a couple of my guys to go full Beserker Rhage Build (se what i did there? hee hee) with Auto+Acuity - whats your thoughts on that combo?

Also: its great to see KHOLE raiding again. Hall of Famers, Life Takers, and Heartbreakers.

When i was a boy, i wanted to grow up to be like you guys.

Auto/acuity is real nice damage, if you want to go full zerk it’s a good way to go.
    Adenoma wrote: »

I’ve considered it, but I haven’t gotten around to it.
    K-Hole