• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BWS rings
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amberplasm, Lich, Scathing, Zaan helm, Powerful Assualt, Imperial Physique.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SPC ring.

I've run that dungeons 200+ times and only have 1, even though most those times have been with guildies who didn't get the drop either.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold arcane winterborn. I have been playing around with an iice staff magblade build and I really want to run it with jewelry. But vma rngesus doesn't like me.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briarheart Jewelry
    SPC and Worm Jewelry
    Sunderflame Necklace
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• ANGEL_BtVS
    ANGEL_BtVS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Master Architect jewellery!

also go get that too :)

i never understood people wanting the golden for obtainable things. now gold spellpower. thats unobtainable otherwise. but gold architect and zaan are achievable things.

Not everyone has access to in-game friends who are both capable and willing to run what you want. I have enough trouble getting 3 other people sometimes for a vet hard mode dungeon, forget finding 11 legit people to clear a vet trial. Now if there were 3 or 11 me's I could group up with then I could get what I want lol.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    SPC ring.

I've run that dungeons 200+ times and only have 1, even though most those times have been with guildies who didn't get the drop either.

Due to being few bosses and could never do proper chest farming I ended up buying most of my SPC with key fragments. Ended up with way more rings I'll ever need. Getting divines sash was the worst for me :smile:
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Master Architect jewellery!

also go get that too :)

i never understood people wanting the golden for obtainable things. now gold spellpower. thats unobtainable otherwise. but gold architect and zaan are achievable things.

I agree and I'll try to get my Zaan this weekend. Haven't tried the new dungeons yet but I'll try to find some guildies and progress through it.

On the other hand not everyone have access to the stuff that is locked behind dlc's and Morrowind. I'm having problems (still) finding groups that farm HoF even on normal.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Lich rings

Dis.
    :3
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Domihaus helm

BSW jewelry

Silks of the Sun rings

Random Master/Maelstom/Asylum weapon
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • shinikaze
    shinikaze
    ✭✭✭
    Sheer venom Even the pruple accesories turned out to be a real pain!
    sprigan ~ just need rings
    Bone Pirate

Seriously gold merchant should (IMO) probably sell a full set.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red Mountain Jewelry.

Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely domihaus helmets. Don’t care much about golden jewelry.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Caluurion maybe. Also valkyn either pieces due to minmax laziness.
    Edited by ak_pvp on March 2, 2018 4:28PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only thing currently i care about in the Golden is
    BSW jewels!!!
    been waiting and waiting and waiting for them to show up ... ap just sitting there waiting for them
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on March 2, 2018 4:32PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    shinikaze wrote: »
    Sheer venom Even the pruple accesories turned out to be a real pain!
    sprigan ~ just need rings
    Bone Pirate

Seriously gold merchant should (IMO) probably sell a full set.

I'm with you that it would be a great change to have a whole set of jewelry sold.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Svenja wrote: »
    Spell Power Cure Necklace
    Spell Power Cure Ring

Since she sold jewelry of the other sets from White Gold Tower already, it's about time!!

I keep exactly enough gold in the bank for 2 rings and 1 necklace just in case they show up close together.

I also bring my laptop which gets single digit fps in ESO when I travel during weekends.... Just in case.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord