The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will the Naryu Personalty ever be on sale?

JiKama
JiKama
✭✭✭✭
As the title asks.... Will the Naryu personality ever come back to the crown store? For the love of god please don't put it in a Crown crate.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it happens, it would most likely be available around one year from the time it was first released. BUT, I don't actually know, that's my best guess.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it is, it's a great personality and I'd love for more people to be able to use it if it fits their character. Those limited-time sales of digital goods always irk me.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiKama wrote: »
    As the title asks.... Will the Naryu personality ever come back to the crown store? For the love of god please don't put it in a Crown crate.

You know that is exactly what they're going to do. Probably best to make your peace with it.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which one? Vanilla ESO Naryu? Or that DLC personality that makes you want to punch her in the face?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might come back for a Morrowind anniversary event, but crown crates are more likely.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The personality and her outfit would be nice.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I missed out on them and I want them. So I hope they bring them back soon
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I missed out on them and I want them. So I hope they bring them back soon

I'm guessing they will. They just removed most of the Dunmer outfits from the Crown Store so I'm expecting them to be in an upcoming crate season with Naryu's outfit, personality and that assassin hairstyle.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiKama wrote: »
    It will come back, I reckon.
    In A Crown Crate.
    Like everything that comes back. (Well, excepot the seasonal stuff that we get without the crown crates when the season comes 'round again... but since there kinda isn't really a naryu season... or an assassin holiday...)