The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Transmute station in PVP

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Thoughts?
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean? You want one added to Cyrodiil? Just use one in a guild hall or buy the DLC.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How often are you transmuting that you can't take 5 minutes out of your time before starting pvp to go to clockwork city? Also, it's unlikely there would be a free one offered in Cyrodiil as it's either part of a purchasable DLC or bought for resources then placed in a home.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS won't add a DLC item to the base game. Yes, it would be more convenient for PVP players who stay in Cyrodiil, but convenience doesn't sell DLC.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pvp alot and sometimes you have to wait in a que if you leave pvp alot, so I believe it would be a nice addition to not have to leave pvp to wait in a que.
    Edited by regime211 on February 28, 2018 5:26AM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS won't add a DLC item to the base game. Yes, it would be more convenient for PVP players who stay in Cyrodiil, but convenience doesn't sell DLC.

Well, you could have a convenient friend with a Transmute Station in his house
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »

Well, you could have a convenient friend with a Transmute Station in his house

Yeah, I've got 3 guild houses with them. That's pretty convenient, but that doesnt help anyone who wants to stay in Cyrodiil.
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »
    I pvp alot and sometimes you have to wait in a sue, so I believe it would be a nice addition to not have to leave pvp to wait in a que.

Again, how often are you actually transmuting that this is such a big deal?
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihility42 wrote: »
    regime211 wrote: »
    I pvp alot and sometimes you have to wait in a sue, so I believe it would be a nice addition to not have to leave pvp to wait in a que.

Again, how often are you actually transmuting that this is such a big deal?

Enough to make a post about it.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have got a serious addiction here if it even crossed your mind to have one in cyrodil.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said how often are you panic rushing to Transmute?

Surely do that stuff before you travel to campaign
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    As others have said how often are you panic rushing to Transmute?

Surely do that stuff before you travel to campaign

Probably would have killed that NB if his weapon was infused instead of precise or something.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.