Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Strange lag for this time of day

Azramel
Azramel
✭✭✭
Anyone else experiencing strange lag in cyrodil (im currently in vivec)? Specifically when in combat some skills fail to go off which was never an issue for this time of day. This is something I would expect during prime time in vivec. It's too early for that though. All factions are only at medium pop.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    Casting biting jabs shows no animation and I cant hear anything. Im shooting blind. I cant even tell if they are connecting with an enemy player. Break free also seems to have a delay.
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of forum posts today indicate this is happening everywhere in the game, not just Cyro.
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi the Builder - Stamblade
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of forum posts today indicate this is happening everywhere in the game, not just Cyro.

Do you happen to know where I can find them?
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi the Builder - Stamblade
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, its very very bad since Mondays patch both in Cyro and BGs. I made a rant post and then added more info, but heres what I just experienced in a single BGs match with no addons enabled, 120 ping, on a capable machine. Idk what they did but they broke PvP yet again. I am on a mac.

1. Ability and bar swap lag.
    2. Enemy abilities coming in way late i.e. jabs out of thin air long after enemy players were killed and ported back to their start area.
    3. What sounds like getting hit with a shrouded dagger after every re-spawn.
    4. An enemy templar slid around on the ground for the rest of the match after being "killed." Except that they were very much able to use all their abilities and go around killing people yet were not able to be targeted. No exaggeration here.
    5. Health desyncs and in conjunction, still being able to run around for around 5 seconds after your technically dead. Getting hit with multiple abilities almost guarantees a desync and lag.
  • Azramel
    Azramel
    ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to get a response about this on one of the many posts made about it. They clearly did something with the patch that had a negative impact on the game.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    hah casting biting jabs in heavy lag is so frustrating. Like the ability is hitting ghost targets.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others