The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Outfit Designer and Stolen Clothing

Exiled_Messenger
Exiled_Messenger
✭✭✭
Why isn't stolen clothing available in the Clothing sections of Outfit Designer? The Broom and Bucket would also be good choices for this. All of these pieces take up an armor/weapon slot, but have little to no stats and would be perfect for Outfit Designer.
ESO Fashion Visual Database and Character Gallery
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, they have said there's lots more planned for outfitting. Maybe it's coming
    PS4 EU
  • Exiled_Messenger
    Exiled_Messenger
    ✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    To be fair, they have said there's lots more planned for outfitting. Maybe it's coming

So they did, but Stolen Clothing and the Bucket and Broom are items we already have available to wear. I was really hoping to be able to use the items already available and hoped for new items to be added later.
    Edited by Exiled_Messenger on February 26, 2018 2:46PM
    ESO Fashion Visual Database and Character Gallery
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably use a script to place the motifs into the Outfitting system, which is why we were able to see unused variants (Imperial Dagger 5), as well as upcoming motifs (Tsaesci, Worm Cult).

The bucket and stolen clothing likely don't have a motif (common identifier), so they would need to be hand placed into the Outfitting system. I'm assuming that ZOS didn't have the time to place them in, or realize that some of the community would want them in.

They'll likely be released, but in later updates as it isn't a high priority, and perhaps not all at once. Don't stop pestering ZOS about it though (cause I want them in too).
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on February 25, 2018 6:59PM
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    we are seeing the first iteration of outfitting, be patient.
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this as stolen casual clothing would be a great addition to the outfitting system, we do have the prisoner and starter clothing already added.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you want to dye something flagged as stolen? Or are you talking about Laundered Stolen Clothing?

Which begs the questions, does the fence also remove stains, soils and smells from the clothing when they launder it?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shewolf075 wrote: »
    Bumping this as stolen casual clothing would be a great addition to the outfitting system, we do have the prisoner and starter clothing already added.
    VHei9zSh.jpg
    Necro gear at cp810. Simply to show that she has no gear.
    Pug as healer with no gear not even weapons.
    One reason to dislike outfits :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.