The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Most often 2 allience team ups

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just a curious, random question from seeing everyone complain about two factions teaming up on one. In your opinion what is the most common team up?

Note that before- oh it already happened, well anyway, before anymore of you assume my opinion on the matter, I don't really have one because I don't really PVP, the question just came to mind because people keep whining about it.
Edited by coop500 on February 21, 2018 7:42PM
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Most often 2 allience team ups 158 votes

Daggerfall pact (Purple)
25%
Eleanor_ESORebAlienSlofSkayaqYakidafiNic727IdinuseAdernathHvzedaCh4mpTWArelothMayraelSugaComaKingKobraefsterbinhoAliyavanaCloudlessVoxicityTheDominion 41 votes
Ebonheart Dominion (Orange)
17%
RDMyers65b14_ESOAzuryaJD2013TwystKnootewootMalthornestojekarcub18_ESORickterJerzeeDevilAesthiermeekeyceeDurzoBlint13VaohRex-UmbraMaxwellCShadow_AkulagolfercbFloppyTouchMorgul667Vapirko 27 votes
Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
36%
GilvothMoloch1514ThrabenSheezabeastczarSkoomahColonialPE_BagaturdsalterxeNNNNNEnemy-of-ColdharbourEirellaAeeeekLupusdiabolusPeekachu99chaserstorm16909Tan9oSucckaDookieInYourHatRebornV3xSleep724 57 votes
They never team up
12%
nexxus_ESOTryxusxenowarrior92eb17_ESOfeyiiNermyredspecter23MilwaukeeScottPink_ViolinzSanctum74Mic1007IccotakJhalinSilver_StriderFerrumnCutemLyserusCptNarigepe87Bhaal5WakeYourGhost 19 votes
Other
8%
DeadlyReclusePlagueSDTurelusDanikatdennissomb16_ESOtechnohicAlnilamEkargen27Taleof2CitiesrandomkeyhitslardvaderInhuman003Kuramas9tailscoop500 14 votes
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They never team up
    This is much more of a rarity than you seem to realize
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be whichever alliances I'm not logged in on. Every time.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    This is much more of a rarity than you seem to realize

Yeah, actually working together is pretty rare. The thing is, everyone's putting pressure on everyone else, but in the moment all you see is the other two coming for you at the same time. Not that they're also squabbling over resources on the other side of the map.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, purple. For a reason. They need to co-operate in order to dethrone emp and get our scrolls
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very much well documented in the numerous Sotha Sil community threads (totaling 9 as of this writing) that Team Orange routinely formed during NA primetime hours on the PC campaign: Sotha Sil. this was primarily to fight a common enemy that happened to be on DC, but regardless, it happened and they were open about it.

Additionally on Shor NA PC - during prime time - it is absolutely common for AD to hit DC Gate Keeps (Warden, rayles, glademist) while EP hits bleakers/Dragonclaw/Ales. In fact i am convinced that EP thinks Dragonclaw is a home kep more than DC thinks Chalman is one of their home keeps.

I sit there some nights looking at the map, taking screen shots of AD owning everything south from Brindle to Cropsford while EP owns everything west from Dragonclaw to Drakelowe while DC is constantly assaulted.

Daggerfall Covenant has been the undersogs since day one. We are constantly fighting two fronts. That makes us the better PvPers, the most hardy of warriors, and the most mentally fortified as we have to battle in the face of certain defeat night after night.
    Edited by Rickter on February 22, 2018 12:29AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    PC EU, purple. For a reason. They need to co-operate in order to dethrone emp and get our scrolls

Ah, most of the times it just looks like that because who else should they attack when the whole map is already turned yellow in the morning? :trollface:
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue and red both push tha *** out of yellow on xbox na.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They never team up
    Alliances taking a path of least resistance isn't them same as them working together >_<

I'm not saying it never happens (also please change that answer to something less concrete), but it's not common enough to even be a true concern 90% of the time.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Jhalin wrote: »
    Alliances taking a path of least resistance isn't them same as them working together >_<

I'm not saying it never happens (also please change that answer to something less concrete), but it's not common enough to even be a true concern 90% of the time.

I can't change it, blame ZOS for being so strict on editing.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    Probably because all my characters are EP (except for one DC but I haven't taken her into Cyrodiil) it always feels like Yellow and Blue team up. I'd probably feel differently if I played on another alliance.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    Tonight was ridiculous, AD had our scrolls and DC scrolls but DC still pushed us at chalman while AD pushed us in to PvDoor.

This happens so often I just want to stop playing sometimes its tiring.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    Daggerfall Covenant has been the undersogs since day one. We are constantly fighting two fronts. That makes us the better PvPers, the most hardy of warriors, and the most mentally fortified as we have to battle in the face of certain defeat night after night.

Kyne PC NA on Sunday afternoon.

tJbI5Lb.jpg

Underdogs right?

Last night on Shor, all of DC was hitting Roe at the same time all of EP was hitting Alessia.

No matter which alliance you are on, you'll feel like the other two are teaming up on you, cause in reality they both are hitting you. You don't tend to look at the other side of the map much to see if anything is actually happening between the other 2 alliances.
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am betting it depends on your platform, server, and campaign

on PS4/NA Vivec and Shor it is always team orange vs team blue
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    I dont think its always intentional but for DC the keeps up north are closer together and the town is in a position that helps keep constant action if you continue to push for chalman.

AD just gets the benefit of having 2 towns that help them offensively more than they hurt them defensively.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm an EP player on PC/NA Vivec, so I maintain that Team Green is a thing and that AD and DC always fight EP and rarely fight each other.

Yet there's a thread where DC complains that AD and EP always Team Orange up and fight DC and rarely fight each other.

And there's that AD thread where they say they never win, so clearly it must be Team Purple preventing them.

Which is it?! It clearly can't be AvAvA working as intended where I only see one portion of the fight. It must be a conspiracy of Team Green/Purple/Orange keeping me from victory.

Right?
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 21, 2018 8:44PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    Even ZOS acknowledges this alliance...
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Green+Pact+Set
    item-97603-1-0.png
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    EP Character:
    DC and AC are teaming up

DC Character:
    EP and AC are teaming up

AC Character:
    DC and EP are teaming up

Pretty normal if you ask me in any scenario where there are more than 2 teams.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team black?
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Team Darkseid, but for real I wish I can join an 4th alliance to even the odds Team Darkseid
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtb imperial alliance?
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am betting it depends on your platform, server, and campaign

on PS4/NA Vivec and Shor it is always team orange vs team blue

Baloney, it is always team green attacking red! lol
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    PlagueSD wrote: »
    EP Character:
    DC and AC are teaming up

DC Character:
    EP and AC are teaming up

AC Character:
    DC and EP are teaming up

Pretty normal if you ask me in any scenario where there are more than 2 teams.

Pretty much. Years ago; I can remember some agreements between factions to not attack each other when the 3rd was out of control but there's always PUGs that you just can't control there.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    ...this is basically just a poll asking people what alliance they primarily play on.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It'll be whichever alliances I'm not logged in on. Every time.

Pretty much.

Because keeping an eye on what your enemies are doing and making strategic decisions based on it is par for the course, particularly in a multi-faction war like in Cyrodiil.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    they allways help eachother, this is not news.
  • ReverseVenom
    ReverseVenom
    ✭✭✭
    Aldmeri Covenant (Green)
    Smmokkee wrote: »

That's because you guys offer like.... no resistance.
    Nerf mudcrabs
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edited by Rickter on February 22, 2018 12:28AM
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smmokkee wrote: »

That's because you guys offer like.... no resistance.

I know all yellow groups are usually doing their own thing. And the rest are either clueless or don't care.
    Edited by Smmokkee on February 22, 2018 12:38AM
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Any time your alliance doesn't control the map it is because the other two were working against you.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any time there are all three aliances at one keep, clearly its Team Green/Purple/orange fighting the defenders and not one group doing all the attacking and the other group hoping to swoop in and vulture the keep from everyone else.