The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What Spec do you main in PvP?

wozborne
wozborne
✭✭✭
Edited by wozborne on February 20, 2018 10:33PM

What Spec do you main in PvP? 180 votes

Stamblade
20%
SirAndyrfennell_ESOThunderknucklesdeepseamk20b14_ESOBaByDontHurtMemoutonIruil_ESOmartinhpb16_ESOYakidafiKoensolLorkhanczarglaviusRagnaroek93FearlessOne_2014Cillion3117SturgeHammermagictucktuckPC0523TheRealSniker 36 votes
Magblade
15%
CavalryPKkaithuzarAllPlayAndNoWorkKodetechnohicTerraDewBerryShanjijriMrDenimChickenBfish22090jhharvestMaster_KasLexxypwnsZenartistarunningtingsDojohodaAriades_swethankyouratOrjixKram8ionSubversus 28 votes
StamDK
9%
leandro.800ub17_ESOFeannagSkoomahAdeshalSleep724AsmaelJohnRingoAverageJo3Gam3rOcelot9xDr_RektarHyzockScottOfLibertaliaCaveSquirrelSilverPawsD0PAMINERagnarock41Datthaw 17 votes
MagDK
8%
ShareeMalthorneAllu07neb18_ESOX3inaArelothSylphieFvh09NLDKsUniteAeremAki-RalcasparianIZZEFlameLashGorrestbeetlekleeak_pvp 15 votes
Stamden
1%
JoshlenoirThogardNihility42 3 votes
Magden
5%
ArobainTryxusHrogunJitterbugFrostFallFoxHutch679method__01LameatStarlight_Knight 9 votes
Stamplar
7%
Solarikenjcasini222ub17_ESOmertustaBroanBeast1215GothlanderAlurueCyrusAryaNoFlashjao0199Alfie2072DillpatGrimlok_SRighteousBaconSergykid 14 votes
Magplar
12%
DeadlyReclusedanno8DatoliteDredlordparkourpageeb17_ESOleeuxVilestrideKartalinRin_SenyaMinnoSugaComameekeyceeCatchMeTrollingWaffennachtCadburyEdmundTowersKarivaaRon_Burgundy_79NightSquirrelTheDoomsdayMonster 22 votes
Stamsorc
7%
DyrideKolacheTorbschkaAAbrigoSpeed_KillsVapirkoChilly-McFreezeBaylorCorvettethe_broo11KosticSixty5LaveniaRosedel9Demra 14 votes
Magsorc
12%
GilvothKovakari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOIdinuseLylithToRelaxNemeliomDerramoleculeEmma_OverloadRebornV3xku5hAedarylTheRubiksCubeFastBenSky_WKNelothKyuremBlackFeanorgepe87 22 votes
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamsorc
    I'd say it is one of the least toxic classes in the game.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    I'd say it is one of the least toxic classes in the game.

Yeah, it’s hard to hate on a spec that only has 1 single class move that’s not even a spammable
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    StamDK
    stamina garbageknight, tho Im not sure if calling it my main would be true at this point.

I'm just too lazy to grind undaunted for any other toon, and I play the game very rarely nowadays.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 20, 2018 10:41PM
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magplar but now going to stamplar or Stamdk, also leveling a magblade but not sure I'll play it soon
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden
    Magicka Warden: healer for open world, pet build for duels, Frosty Heavy Armored for battlegrounds
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar
    Magplar.

But not a perma-blocking can't kill s*** healbot.

Offensive minded with only enough defenses to not be obliterated instantly. Not as popular or effective as many other class-types, but I'm stubborn that way.
  • Datolite
    Datolite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar
    Another stubborn magplar here. Good to see so many others representing!
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc
    Love the mobility of my Orc StamSorc.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    It’s the only class that has the build diversity I like. The ability to go from 2h-Dw-SnB-Destro on the fly based on what I or my group needs combined with one of the most fun combos in the game, come on...
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them but magplar. I don't seem to be able to play him anything good apart from a healbot.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplar
    Predominantly played magplar since release but I’ve also played magblade a bit, and some stam and Magicka Warden.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magblade
    Tough the past months I've been playing my mDK more than the nightblade. Hard to say which one of them is my main these days :smile:
    EU | PC
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    Checks to see who voted for stamden.
    Sigh I knew it would be @Thogard
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magsorc
    noted, but why is this thread exist?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    I'll say I was trying to focus on my magblade but; gote bored and pulled my stamplar out who was my main character and I have flipped back and forth between magicka and stamina. Been finding myself logging the stamplar more just the past 3 days so not really sure. Both are fun. My magblade seems more well rounded for different situations as one build right now and its easier to run around solo; but my stamplar has a full melee buildout, then a bowplar build I use situationally that I have found surprisingly effective and hilarious.

So torn as I wanted to main just one and "get gud" with it but the change up really cures some boredom.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

giphy.gif
    Edited by Thogard on February 21, 2018 9:35PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    Thogard wrote: »

giphy.gif

L2forum baddy
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There needs to be an other catagory... Becuase I play the following on my nightblade:

Destro/Resto 1vX(ish) build
    Bomber
    Dual Wield Damage Dealer
    Staff Ganker (Rarely used)
    Sap Tank (Doesn't work as well as it used too)
    DW Ganker (Rarely used, I have the build on my youtube channel)
    And my own take on Gilliamtherouge's RP Deathknight tank (Which is basically a big walking debuffer)
    I guess you could say I'm a healer too? Lots of my skills heal other as well as myself
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamden
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »

giphy.gif

L2forum baddy

#exposed

edit; can you not see the cool pic?
    Edited by Thogard on February 21, 2018 10:27PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• StayAlfresco
    StayAlfresco
    ✭✭
    Magblade
    Mageblade! I change my build every other week because it's such a versatile class with many different playstyles.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cycle through 10 characters (different races, stam/mag for each class) each 30 day campaign...

takes a little while to remember how to play each, but, keeps it fun...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK
    I keep going back to mDK even though there's little I can do to improve the setup since mDK is pretty much a pigeonhole into one thing type of spec.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    I keep going back to mDK even though there's little I can do to improve the setup since mDK is pretty much a pigeonhole into one thing type of spec.

You hype for zaan or maybe caluurions?
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MagDK
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

You hype for zaan or maybe caluurions?

If I get to farm it, I would rock them. But as is, I cannot. Haha.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on February 22, 2018 2:16AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magblade
    I think I’ve been sucked in To my stamplar. Need to change my vote. Should know better. Templars been my main since launch and every time
    I try to change that; it haunts me until I find a build that pulls me back.
  • wozborne
    wozborne
    ✭✭✭
    Stamblade
    I like how only one single personal far has admitted to maiming Stamden even though they are one of the best if not the best PvP spec haha.
  • Gorrest
    Gorrest
    ✭✭✭
    MagDK
    Mag DK since 1.5. Cant leave this class for the life of me. But I do enjoy the recent Whip Buff(It should really be nerfed back to the original 2 seconds)

zoNkEtw.png
    -PvP Characters-

AD Mag DK, Mc Flabben
    AD Mag Templar, Gorrest
    AD Mag Sorc, Edrene Kingsley
    AD MagWarden, Mc Woflen
    EP Stam Sorc, Elder Procs Online
    DC Stam DK, One Shot Online
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭