The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really? A Crow Cheat in Cyrodiil!!!!??? Serious? WHAT?

• Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have had fun back when infernal guardian set was pulling everyone out.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how every thread is essentially a nerf Sorc thread.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I'm a Nightblade and this doesn't sound like a bug at all. The set produces an AoE, my Rogue on other MMO's like WoW and Rift would get knocked out of stealth by an AoE as well.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Unfathomable Darkness medium armor set from Clockwork city

DING DING DING
    We have a winner!!!!!!
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried the Unfathomable set for a brief time... but grew extremely tired of hearing the Crows cawing every few seconds... in open world questing, you're constantly moving from group to group and the sound just became unbearable.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »
    Honestly I'm a Nightblade and this doesn't sound like a bug at all. The set produces an AoE, my Rogue on other MMO's like WoW and Rift would get knocked out of stealth by an AoE as well.

Take your logic and reasonable response away from these forums. This is a place only for sensationalism and lack of personal responsibility!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    chaz wrote: »
    Hello and good day.

So, pretend for a moment I'm new at this. This past month I have noticed while a lot of people are fighting in Cyrodiil PvP they have been making these odd sounds. Oh I don't know, duck, crow, something kind of odd, very odd chip/squak! So in anycase just yesterday I was fighting a few enemies in cyrodiil and managed to kill all but one and my resources ran out and had no choice but to pop off immovable (potion) which helped turn me invisible while I waited for my stam and magicka to regen, and oh look what do you know because this dude could not find me, he used a crow that flew right at me even though he was away and facing another direction and the crow hit me, took me out of stealth, which helped him finish me off.

First off it's bad enough fighting 5v1. Ask anyone, they love doing that, but god forbid its you that have 5 people and kill one of them because here comes the hate tells in whispers.

So, pretend I'm brand new to this game. WHAT .... THE ......FFFFFFF....... is this crow thing people are now using in Cyrodiil to take you out of stealth?

Stealth in this game in the past few days has become a real problem but I really really , really want to know what the heck this crow thing that targets you in stealth and takes you out of it and why it's allowed in cyrodiil pvp areas? Because I have never seen it until now.

coop500 wrote: »
    Unfathomable Darkness medium armor set from Clockwork city

It has a 10% to process whenever you do damage, then the crow flies off to strike the nearest enemy. I don't see ZOS nerfing this ability because if they did, the armor would be pretty useless. You must have run into a newer player because there are a lot better armor sets to run in Cryodiil.

yes, but revealing stealthed players was for sure not intended for the set and is a bug
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where is the LOL button when I need it the most?
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Unfathomable Darkness set maybe.

It can proc on damage and then is active for 12 seconds, sending out a crow that hits the closest enemy within 12m every 3 seconds.

Sounds like it is breaking stealth. Don't know if it is on purpose, but there have been other sets that act the same way, like that one that sorc were using for a long while with the three mortars that get shot out when casting a shield. Don't know if that was ever fixed.

yup, my guess is it proc'd before the cloak, so was still active when he cloaked and therefore still hit. Remember we got rid of the "purge" with cloak? ;)
    Edited by QuebraRegra on February 21, 2018 5:54PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From the crow hide not. Sees you does the crow.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the crow hide not. Sees you does the crow.

Yes master yoda.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koronach wrote: »

Yep, if you're in stealth, don't stand in stupid...It'll pull you out of stealth. Crows is a 12m range...so if you have to stealth, GTF away from enemy players...That's just common sense.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well @PlagueSD as I explained, I was in a situation that then depleted all my resources. No stam, No mag, so I popped off Immovable pots, which turns me invisible. How would I have ran 12 M's away with no stam? It is what it is.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well @PlagueSD as I explained, I was in a situation that then depleted all my resources. No stam, No mag, so I popped off Immovable pots, which turns me invisible. How would I have ran 12 M's away with no stam? It is what it is.

Last I checked, moving does not require stamina.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

Yeah ok if you say so.

Oh hey you know what, why don't you test it bright one. Deplete all but 100 mag and 100 stam, fight someone with that set, and right in front of them while they're on top of you, pop immov pots, and see how far you get. Let me know how many meters you get when his gear already proc'd and a stupid black bird flies right at you.

You being the expert, im sure you can do it. Because obviously im an idiot and never played this game b4.

• Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess we have found the next ganker winge now MIATS is gone!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow, wait a second, so the meme bird set can actually hit people that are invisible?

noted for totally unfathomable reasons.
  • Lucifers_Pain
    We need a name. He's clearly exploiting
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you just gotta

Git
    Gud
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I tried the Unfathomable set for a brief time... but grew extremely tired of hearing the Crows cawing every few seconds... in open world questing, you're constantly moving from group to group and the sound just became unbearable.

Man I use this set, but i'm deaf, so i don't hear that, is it THAT bad? I've never seen my teammates complain in text….maybe they are trash talking in in voice….ill never know
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stealth is risk or reward. You're not immune to everything because youre invisible. You can be taken out of stealth by a fair amount skills. Cyrodiil is filled with variables.
  • ol_BANK_lo
    ol_BANK_lo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello and good day.

So, pretend for a moment I'm new at this. This past month I have noticed while a lot of people are fighting in Cyrodiil PvP they have been making these odd sounds. Oh I don't know, duck, crow, something kind of odd, very odd chip/squak! So in anycase just yesterday I was fighting a few enemies in cyrodiil and managed to kill all but one and my resources ran out and had no choice but to pop off immovable (potion) which helped turn me invisible while I waited for my stam and magicka to regen, and oh look what do you know because this dude could not find me, he used a crow that flew right at me even though he was away and facing another direction and the crow hit me, took me out of stealth, which helped him finish me off.

First off it's bad enough fighting 5v1. Ask anyone, they love doing that, but god forbid its you that have 5 people and kill one of them because here comes the hate tells in whispers.

So, pretend I'm brand new to this game. WHAT .... THE ......FFFFFFF....... is this crow thing people are now using in Cyrodiil to take you out of stealth?

Stealth in this game in the past few days has become a real problem but I really really , really want to know what the heck this crow thing that targets you in stealth and takes you out of it and why it's allowed in cyrodiil pvp areas? Because I have never seen it until now.

I may have to get this set. lol...so tired of the *pick bad name* nightblades who stealth and run every time you attack them.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlagueSD wrote: »

Yeah ok if you say so.

Oh hey you know what, why don't you test it bright one. Deplete all but 100 mag and 100 stam, fight someone with that set, and right in front of them while they're on top of you, pop immov pots, and see how far you get. Let me know how many meters you get when his gear already proc'd and a stupid black bird flies right at you.

You being the expert, im sure you can do it. Because obviously im an idiot and never played this game b4.

You got beat, plain and simple. In PvP, resource management is KEY to survival. You didn't manage yours, so you lost. Quit blaming the game and getting things nerfed "for PvP".
    Edited by PlagueSD on February 22, 2018 10:00PM