The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] SOVNGARDE'S ORDER - Progressive Raiding and Achievement Farming Guild

HjorrMundGandr
HjorrMundGandr
✭✭✭
y9kshmob
About Us:
What is Sovngarde’s Order?
Sovngarde’s Order is a progressive raiding/achievement farming Guild with hand picked players in order to complete endgame PVE content (trials, dungeons, etc…). This guild was made so that we can do trials and dungeons as a friendly group and slowly learn and complete end-game content in a healthy environment. We’re always looking for new players that are dedicated and willing to become one of the best. We also take some players that are still in training, but eager and determined to learn. This guild was built with a friendly atmosphere in mind, to allow us to learn as a collective.

What are the requirements to join the guild?
- CP 600+
- Veteran trials and dungeon experience
- Use discord and speak in English;
- Attend trials regularly (core group trials are done on Wednesday at 7PM GMT+1)

Our website application sorts through all the best in slot (BiS) gear specific for each role. Damage dealers are asked to inform us on the application of there single target DPS (6M health dummy with major fracture/breach). These values are specific with each class. While healers and tanks are sent through a test trial to see how they are with keeping their group buffs/heals.

Our website also has guides that will help you level through the game and inform you on BiS/rotations/alternative gear for specific situations.

How can I apply to this guild?
You can apply through our website (Our Website) .
Contact us if you would like to know more (Our Discord)

Everyday we go through all applications sent and talk amongst ourselves to see if you fit in with our group. Currently we’re looking for good DDs and healers. (As of the 13th April 2018)

If you’re interested feel free to sign up or contact us in-game (@HjorrMundGandr, @SimensJacket, @TeckSkull).

Thank you for your attention and happy gaming
Edited by HjorrMundGandr on April 13, 2018 7:50PM
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to announce that we now have access to our guild bank and a fully running Website. If you're interested follow the post and we'll start your recruitement! :smiley:
  • SimensJacket
    SimensJacket
    ✭✭✭
    We've now completed all achievements for vWGT, vICP, vCoS, vRoM and much more! We're growing more and more everyday.

We're also starting to form a raid group to tackle vet trial achievements. If you want to join we're still recruiting :)
  • leothedino
    leothedino
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be very interested in learning more about the guild, i'm looking for one PVE guild to solidly devote my time to. I have taken part in and completed all of the vet Craglorn trials (Speed Runs on vAA, HM on HRC), finished vMoL and vMA (recently earned my Flawless Run, too). I have completed all of the DLC dungeons on Hard Mode, and really enjoy working on the achievements that come with them.

I currently main a Breton DD Mag Sorc, I have a Warden Healer that I am comfortable with in Dungeons & Trials and am currently learning DK tanking (it's a real work in progress).

Contact me in-game @Leothedino if you still have spaces?
    Edited by leothedino on March 27, 2018 4:15AM
  • scorpion20
    would like to join. @scorpion20 IGN
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, GM here.

I have sent you both an in-game email. Respond when you fellas get online no rush. Should be on most of the day :)
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild keeps on growing and we have now completed many achievements collectively. Keep up the good work guys.