The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Movement keys stopped working

USTTech
USTTech
✭✭✭
Anybody else having an issue where all other keys and mouse work, but your toon cannot move in any direction, including rolling? The only fix is to logout and back in?
PC NA
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting this a lot in Normal Scalecaller Peak. Not sure if it happens in vet yet.
    PC NA
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, happened to me once last night during the initial Thieves Guild quest in the catacombs under Fulstrom Homestead. It wasn't like I got knocked back into a wall or anything, my feet just got glued to the ground during combat. Couldn't move, jump or dodge roll out of it. /reloadui didn't help either. I didn't want to Fast Travel to a Guildie/Friend/Wayshrine because I didn't want to break the quest, but logging off and back on fixed it. I'm also on PC NA.
    PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
  • jssriot
    jssriot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I reported this problem both via the in game bug report and in the big report forum here. For me it started the day of the patch.First encoutnered it in nSO but it happens anywhere my stamblades may enter comabt--dungeons, trials, solo combat, dolmens.

It affects ONLY my stamblades. Does not effect my sorc or templars.

It happens with both keyboard and gamepad.

It happens with all add-ons turned off.

ATM I cannot do dungeons or trials unless the group needs a healer, which isn't very often since patch since I'm not the only player who can't play their stam dps toons and have to switch to another role.

Thx, ZOS. Clean up your *** code. And do it soon. Players like me are having a very hard time justifying paying a sub for a broken game.
    PC-NA since 2015. Tired and unimpressed.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I get weirdness from my keyboard now since the patch. I press a key and bam, no more character control, only camera control.

I wonder if this is related to the fact that sometimes I log in and I have no UI.

Either way, I have to log out and log back in to fix this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have not created a ticket yet on this, but this is a frequent issue for me and others.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• USTTech
    USTTech
    ✭✭✭
    It only does it to my baby Stam DK.
  • RavensCall
    OMG I am so glad I am not the only one having this issue!!!!!! It is happening to me in every dungeon or trial i go into. Only fixes if I die or log out and log back in.