The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A few issues I have been having since the last DLC

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
1. Lag Lag Lag
It doesn't really matter where I am at, I have been having major lag in Vivec, Kyne, PvE zones and Dungeons/Trials. I normally don't lag often.

2. Flying People
In PvP the last few days I have seen flying players. Flying in the sky and I even seen one flying out side a breach upside down as I was attacking him. This happened in Kyne, during lag.

3. Character won't move
I've only experienced this in colharbor. When I was grinding zombies I would just stop moving. If I press my forward button like 10 times I might dodge roll forward but then stuck in that location. So far this has happened around 6 times. Twice in the last 5 minutes.

4. Problem with weapon swapping
Some times there is a noticeable delay when I try to swap weapons. For example, I will be firing my bow but my character has a 2H on. Not sure if this is because of lag.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 18, 2018 5:14PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I am back to normal now. I was getting stuck every few minutes in colharbor, so I decided to do a few things.

1. restarted my modem
    2. updated addons

I'm in Vivec fighting in the middle of a zerg with no lag. I'm happy now.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bar swap lag: the partial but ugly fix is to turn your textures to low.