The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BG Concept: psijiic arena

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Overview: Loading screen description:The Psijiic Order is perhaps the most elusive and elite of all mage societies on nirn. The island of Arteaum has attracted the most skilled of mages such as Davayth Fyr, Vanus Galerion, and Sotha Sil whom is now a god of the Tribunal. The mages have built this arena to hone their skills in combat and now you too have been allowed access to it for the order's entertainment and a change of pace

Features: lots of pillars for line of sight and greenery and vegetation that summerset is known for. It is magical in appearance. Floating islands with knockback cc can be deadly
Edited by Aliyavana on February 18, 2018 8:55AM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it :)
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would love a For Honor type map where wrecking blow can know people right off of it!
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a For Honor type map where wrecking blow can know people right off of it!

one of my favorite aspects is making people angry by doing that