The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update Feb 14: Changelog? What was updated?

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
✭✭✭✭
Launcher downloaded a smallish Patch for PTS. However, I can't readily discern what changed. :|@ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , is there a Changelog? Where can I read more about the apparently unnumbered PTS Feb 14 Patch? :*
@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
"Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe they just brought it up to the live version. They are going to do an ESO live event Friday evening on it.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe they just brought it up to the live version. They are going to do an ESO live event Friday evening on it.
    Thanks! Makes sense and I know about the live event Battle of the Devs. ;) Should be fun.

@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs