Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, PLEASE let us give you our money... Holiday dyes do not apply to outfits

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
annxh0dzvsku.png

above is the emperor costume dyed with the exclusive valentines day pink dyes... but its only usable on costumes! I cant use it on outfits! why zos! if you want my money please let us use holiday dyes on outfits... and make holiday dyes permanently buyable
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k0g6pj3mac7b.png another good holiday dye that you cannot peramantly buy and is wasted by not being usable on outfits! zos I don't plan to use costumes anymore now that outfits are out so let me buy the dyes
    Edited by Aliyavana on February 14, 2018 4:59PM
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's quite...pink...

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must have pink weapons...
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    That is very Pink
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't all dye stamps based on existing dyes ? Couldn't you just recreate it with your dyes ? You have 9 stars on the forum, surely you are very involved in the game and have lots of achievements.
    Edited by Dracane on February 14, 2018 5:28PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.

My debut album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Gleandra/videos
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's quite...pink...

yas
    Must have pink weapons...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
    Wrathmane wrote: »
    That is very Pink

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Dracane wrote: »
    Aren't all dye stamps based on existing dyes ? Couldn't you just recreate it with your dyes ? You have 9 stars on the forum, surely you are very involved in the game and have lots of achievements.

no, holiday exclusive dye stamps are unobtainable
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »

You're just jealous cuz you only have 8. Repeat after me... size... I mean... Starz dont matter.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious how much players would pay for a tub of permanent dye vs how much ZOS might charge for it. They would probably charge quite a bit.

If they never release permanent dyes, I could see ZOS adding tubs of exclusive dyes for limited uses that you could apply to anything that has a dye slot. You could actually get a lot of use out of them to apply to your outfits, and since it would be a crown thing, it would forgo the gold cost.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA