The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upcoming coldharbour Homestead No No No

• Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    You only have to look at this thread and the video link that is in it to see what can be done, even in Coldharbour:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390215/my-attempt-at-decorating-the-coldharbour-surreal-estate-on-the-pts/p1

How do people have this house alteady i thought it wasnt out yet for xbox one
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    You only have to look at this thread and the video link that is in it to see what can be done, even in Coldharbour:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390215/my-attempt-at-decorating-the-coldharbour-surreal-estate-on-the-pts/p1

Its nice and all what was done but the person stated it took them for ever to build this and restarted 10 times and this is what i mean i dont understand why people would want an empty space to work on for days and to be honest what he build was nice and all but it doenst even go with cold harbor the benches the wells non of this is of deadric style so it looks all out of place why would i want an alik'r desert style home on my coldharbor island and this is what i mean they messed up with this blank canvas as some put it this will be a serious grinde to find material to build a home for the "homestead" you bought lol

Edited by Luciferazazell on April 28, 2018 6:56PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This was on PTS and some people are happy to spend hours on building houses. What does it matter if the house or decor style doesn't match the location, we are not all housing snobs.

If I could move Hundigs Palatial Hall to a more central location, I would, regardless of style or lore. This is because I think it is the best house available for gold but it is in the middle of nowhere. I always have to port in and port out, unlike other locations where I can walk out the door and use a wayshrine.

Nobody has to agree with me or like what I want to do with my houses.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭

This was on PTS and some people are happy to spend hours on building houses. What does it matter if the house or decor style doesn't match the location, we are not all housing snobs.

If I could move Hundigs Palatial Hall to a more central location, I would, regardless of style or lore. This is because I think it is the best house available for gold but it is in the middle of nowhere. I always have to port in and port out, unlike other locations where I can walk out the door and use a wayshrine.

Nobody has to agree with me or like what I want to do

Yeah well forget lore that was out of place since day one and
    Thats fine and all but Egh i guess if things that dont make much sence is your thing thats all well and good for that person but i would think you would want a coldharbour style home in your coldharbour location
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 11:45PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »

Lol you only understand pics you cant read im so sorry to hear that
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Lol you only understand pics you cant read im so sorry to hear that

I neither said i can't understand nor did i say i can't read. Both of which seem to apply to you however.
    rolleyes.gif
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Luciferazazell

I don't follow ESO Lore and care more about the functionality of my primary house than how it looks from the outside (this is only a game). I don't like Coldharbour so would only ever buy the property, if it is available for gold, because I buy all the houses anyway.

And why bring sense into it?
    My character can carry 50 weapons, 50 pieces of heavy armour, 50 siege weapons and 50 forward camps in her inventory and she doesn't even have as much as a handbag on her - where is it all being stored?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    The coldharbour estate is exactly what i need. Lots of empty flat space for crafting tables, dummies and munduses.

Yeah but how many crafting tables do you need 50 ? You only have two hands its not like your going to have 12 or 20 of your buddies all crafting at the same time lol
    I have about 130 tables: 41 craftable sets * 3 stations each, 6 basic stations, transmute, and dye. Then all mundus stones and multiple dummies in singles and packs. I am running out of space.
    Stations_20171207.png

I visited the estate in PTS and tested the layout:
    Screenshot_20180110_120936.png
    This is why i am so eagerly waiting the new estate. There is room to grow for about a dozen new sets.

I am fully supporting you that one day there should be a daedric castle in Coldharbour. But at the same time i am saying that this platform is great for me. Variety and different options is good. I am sure one day we locate something like Molag Grunda's private Dominatrix Manse in the northern parts of Coldharbour.

I visited the estate in Live. It costs one million gold but is not yet purchasable. It will come available during ESO Anniversary festival.
    Edited by helediron on February 15, 2018 12:52AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, when is this house going to be available?
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    sagitter wrote: »
    So, when is this house going to be available?

Would like to know also, if i will be several months it'll be quite the tease. :s
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't dislike this floating rock house but really do wish they'd done something more with it. A ruin on one side we could work with would have been sweet.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it would have been perfect IF

1. we had at least double the slots
    2. we had more building materials - walls, etc that are not crown exclusive.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah how cool would it br to have some sort a deadric castlr the entrance door could be an oblivion gate way so many cool ideas
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 15, 2018 3:03PM
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cold Harbour home will be available after the Anniversary Jubilee, in the beginning of April. No official specific date confirmed when the anniversary will start.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SisterGoat wrote: »
    The Cold Harbour home will be available after the Anniversary Jubilee, in the beginning of April. No official specific date confirmed when the anniversary will start.

Source ?
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source ?

I can't log in right now to prove it because of the issue going on, but if you preview the house and then go to purchase options, it will say it will be available after the Anniversary Jubilee.
    PC/NA
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Source ?

I can't log in right now to prove it because of the issue going on, but if you preview the house and then go to purchase options, it will say it will be available after the Anniversary Jubilee.

OK thank you. I was just asking for info - not proof :) . I haven't visited the estate on Live because I did so on PTS already.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on February 15, 2018 5:09PM
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    Really want it too, a blank canvas....so much potential. Now all they gotta do is release the blasted thing and they can have my money.

a few people have already scooped it up when the servers first went online during patch day
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loads of people asked for a plot of land
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    greylox wrote: »
    Really want it too, a blank canvas....so much potential. Now all they gotta do is release the blasted thing and they can have my money.

a few people have already scooped it up when the servers first went online during patch day

So have many people back in the days when the Island was hyped, yet they had to wait for weeks and weeks, for a (4-day ?) window to buy it in crowns. Artificial rarity at its best. The island is awesome, though.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's based on Lore from Molag Bal Realm
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it's a bug this time lol, i'm waiting this home since day 1 pts dragon dlc, and now have to wait another month and half, while ppl on NA server bought it for 1 crown. What's the logic on this delay, idk. I need chestssssssss , i have sets every where, my alts almost all full inventory, and that was the only home/place that caught my attention :neutral:
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sagitter wrote: »

Hope it's a bug this time lol, i'm waiting this home since day 1 pts dragon dlc, and now have to wait another month and half, while ppl on NA server bought it for 1 crown. What's the logic on this delay, idk. I need chestssssssss , i have sets every where, my alts almost all full inventory, and that was the only home/place that caught my attention :neutral:

People on the NA server were supposed to wait too, but some ninja swiped it before the servers were taken down to fix it. The delay is that it's very likely holiday home like the Halloween one in Glenumbra. If you don't have crowns to buy it, you'll need a million gold.
    PC/NA