The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Upcoming coldharbour Homestead No No No

Luciferazazell
Luciferazazell
✭✭✭
Why did they ruin the cold harbor house lol there isnt even a house its just a big open space this is like a half finished product I saw a youtube video on a tour of the place theres a tower in the far distance that looks cooler then the actual "homestead" if you can call it that . What a blatant attempt to force you to have to buy all the furnishing and everything i mean theres no base house are they going to have the floors and walls in the crown store or something ? . They could of done something awesome with a coldharbor themed house or a cave or something not this walking simulation space i mean what am i suppose to be doing with this testing horse speed with all this space. I mean theres plenty of space in cold harbor i might as well " proclaim" an area as my own instead of buying this real estate of nothing .what a peice of *** molag bal him self is a shamed of this I hope they make some changes to this

[edited for profanity masking]
Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 15, 2018 1:22AM
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what am i suppose to be doing with this testing horse speed with all this space.

Funny how your sarcastic example of an undesirable activity isn't even possible, but should be. You can't mount in houses.
    [DC/NA]
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coldharbour estate is exactly what i need. Lots of empty flat space for crafting tables, dummies and munduses.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really want it too, a blank canvas....so much potential. Now all they gotta do is release the blasted thing and they can have my money.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's designed as a place for the people who want a blank canvas to build whatever they imagine on.

If you want a pre-made house there are a lot to choose from already. If you want pre-made with a Cold Harbour or Daedric theme then I am sure we'll get those eventually.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Having a blank spot is the coolest thing ever in housing I could not disagree with you more
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a blank spot is very nice, I agree with other users, we can build our place and possibilities are unlimited (except for the slots limit :rage: of course)

though I would have liked to have that blank spot in a different place (much warmer...), I'm not a fan of coldharbour atmosphere :/

I may get it or not, it will depend by the price.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This estate is perfect to build my Church of Satan.
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Maaannn a blank canvas what are we leonardo da vinci i want a house or some kinda of a cold harbor evil looking mansoin of some sort not this "blank canvas" you speak off
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 6:58PM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Watch this space go for around the same price as a fully fleshed notable home 16,000 to 17,000 crowns and idiots will eat that up. Seriously this is half of a project left to the players to finish and charging us for it talk about getting shafted . And people on here are defending this buffoonery
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 4:43PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People asked for a vacant lot they could do what they wanted with. This is it.

It would make for a very nice dueling arena for people into that.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    badmojo wrote: »
    what am i suppose to be doing with this testing horse speed with all this space.

Funny how your sarcastic example of an undesirable activity isn't even possible, but should be. You can't mount in houses.

Im sure they will have that in there for you someday dont worry if its dumm and makes money leave it to zos
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 4:51PM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    The coldharbour estate is exactly what i need. Lots of empty flat space for crafting tables, dummies and munduses.

Yeah but how many crafting tables do you need 50 ? You only have two hands its not like your going to have 12 or 20 of your buddies all crafting at the same time lol
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 5:21PM
  • SweetrollBunny
    SweetrollBunny
    ✭✭✭
    Only because it's not to your taste, no need to patronize people who like it. As said above a lot of people wanted something like this. I think it's a great place to get creative. :)
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!" - Sheogorath
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    The idea of a battleling growns does sound kinda cool im not much into that but i can see that some kind of a big arena in the center i just fear zos has set this place up to put most of the cool things for the house in the crown store or that section of purchasable items in the home editer which is bought with what now ? You guess it crowns and as far as craftable furnishing uuggghh another thing i have to farm materials for . At this point im spending more time farming and crafting then i am actually playing
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 5:07PM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    Only because it's not to your taste, no need to patronize people who like it. As said above a lot of people wanted something like this. I think it's a great place to get creative. :)

Im not patronizing nobody excuse me for trying to knock some sense in to my fello players i have nothing against nobody here but come on who ever requested for this to be an empty space did not know what they were asking for. They should have bought the notable homestead in craglorn thats spacious withought furnishing but man coldharbour no no no anyways it is what it is and we get what we get and we take it
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just fear zos has set this place up to put most of the cool things for the house in the crown store or that section of purchasable items in the home editer which is bought with what now ? You guess it crowns

I have even worse news for you my friend : ZOS built THE ENTIRE GAME for us to buy it and buy things in it.
    In-cre-di-ble... it's a conspiracy for our money !

:)

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but how many crafting tables do you need 50 ? You only have two hands its not like your going to have 12 or 20 of your buddies all crafting at the same time lol

Attunable crafting stations. There are a couple if guildhouses already which have them all and believe me, it takes a LOT of space.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on February 14, 2018 5:28PM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭

Attunable crafting stations. There are a couple if guildhouses already which have them all and believe me, it takes a OT of space.
    I would understand for a guild house if your a guild owner other then that i dont see the need for so many crafting stations but i can understand that .
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 5:31PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Attunable crafting stations. There are a couple if guildhouses already which have them all and believe me, it takes a OT of space.
    I would understand maybe for a guild house if your. A guild owner other then that i dont see the need for so many crafting stations

You don't know what "attunable crafting stations" are obviously.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    But agai

I would understand maybe for a guild house if your. A guild owner other then that i dont see the need for so many crafting stations

You don't know what "attunable crafting stations" are obviously.

I have some in my homestead so yes i do know what they are they dont take up that much space again if you what to have 20 or 30 stations then yeah that takes up space and thats fine if you have a guild house where you have a substantial amount of people coming in an out but for a regular guy i wouldn't see the need to have so many crafting stations maybe 2 of each type of crafti g station at the most
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 5:39PM
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    I understand there are different sets and different station this is all fine for a guild house but for a regular guy how many atunable stations do you need your aleays trying new things personaly why have a certain set station
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 5:44PM
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it.

Also it costs 1mill ingame gold, we do not know the crown price yet however.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand there are different sets and different station this is all fine for a guild house but for a regular guy how many atunable stations do you need your aleays trying new things personaly why have a certain set station

Then you don't do master writs.
    Houses with many or all crafting stations are extremely useful for anyone doing master writs.
    In the few houses where all are available, there's always a ton of players crafting.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on February 14, 2018 5:48PM
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the perfect use in mind for it, and will be buying it day one when it drops for Xbox.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many Special Set Crafting stations are in the world?

We have a guild mate who made platforms at the Daggerfall Overlook to place all of them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    When is it suppose to drop anyways any dates ?
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    i just fear zos has set this place up to put most of the cool things for the house in the crown store or that section of purchasable items in the home editer which is bought with what now ? You guess it crowns

I have even worse news for you my friend : ZOS built THE ENTIRE GAME for us to buy it and buy things in it.
    In-cre-di-ble... it's a conspiracy for our money !

:)

Yeah and everyones like yess more purchasable crap and its not enough a notable home will cost you around 100$ worth of crowns technically more since the 99.99 dollar package gives you 14,000 crowns and a notable home runs around 16,000 to 17,500 if you want it furnishes so you would need a 99.99 $package and probably the 39.99 package(140$ for a digital home ) thats ridiculous thats the price of another game with dlc and with money to spare but then we have people asking for blank spaces now lol was zos giving us to much with a home for your homestead that we needed blank islands as homes come on why dont we just direct deposit to zos are checks and call it a day
    Edited by Luciferazazell on February 14, 2018 7:35PM
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im not patronizing nobody excuse me for trying to knock some sense in to my fello players i have nothing against nobody here but come on who ever requested for this to be an empty space did not know what they were asking for. They should have bought the notable homestead in craglorn thats spacious withought furnishing but man coldharbour no no no anyways it is what it is and we get what we get and we take it

Found the guy that never played Skyrim!
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You only have to look at this thread and the video link that is in it to see what can be done, even in Coldharbour:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390215/my-attempt-at-decorating-the-coldharbour-surreal-estate-on-the-pts/p1
    Edited by disintegr8 on February 14, 2018 9:12PM
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭

Found the guy that never played Skyrim!

Fyi i have played skyrim all the way through with the dlcs