The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Well Zos found a new way to triggor me >_<

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
When you get your outfit perfect...then submit...and BAM you don't have enough on hand :s

[W4nq4KJ.png

Lesson learned

giphy.gif

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could pay them tree fiddy of real money for an outfit token. I see their disgusting tactic is working. Impoverish the populace, cash store for everything.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How are you people so impoverished?
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixty5 wrote: »

Inb4 5000 humble brags about how much gold people have. Not everyone owns 2 trade guilds or manipulates the economy all day.

Some people just have enough time to play a few hours a day and would rather actually play then just farm.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on February 13, 2018 11:15PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Inb4 5000 humble brags about how much gold people have. Not everyone owns 2 trade guilds or manipulates the economy all day.

Some people just have enough time to play a few hours a day and would rather actually play then just farm.

or like me im on an alt that banks most money ^_^ I have enough gold to play comfortably, that isn't the issue. Which isn't even an issue, just playfully venting ;D
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the word you are groping, ineptly, for is ..... trigger ..... it does not have an o in it.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Buying motifs, mats, and luxury vendor items. You know, actually engaging with the game's systems instead of hoarding and complaining that there's nothing to spend it on. ;-)
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the word you are groping, ineptly, for is ..... trigger ..... it does not have an o in it.

Bwahaha it is YOU that has become triggered! *magic poof and glitter bomb*

giphy.gif
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :| <- First, Serious face for your plight. I hope you were able to recreate your outfit.

Second
    RrkLx9P.png

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel bad for those that cannot make gold in the game.
    I make around 10k in just 3-4 dungeon runs.
    runs take me 30 min or less to do.

I do have to say the gold sink without a true auction house in game is bad business.
    Well not for the people whom have more money than common sense.
    They will always buy their way to the top.
    Must be why gold sellers and loot crates are good business in today's games.
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not hard to get gold.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »

Buying motifs, mats, and luxury vendor items. You know, actually engaging with the game's systems instead of hoarding and complaining that there's nothing to spend it on. ;-)

Didn't you just admit in another post of yours that you had a boat load of gold because of your insane trading skills?
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tbf, I rarely carry over 5k on any toon other than alts i may be mount training. The only time I have over 10k on my main is when I collect all my sales gold from the mail (I'm a poet, and boy do I know it) or if I've withdrew gold from the bank to go motif/item shopping.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not about gold, it's about gold on hand.

And it is most about just being like "damn it Jim!"

I get OP, I bet that sucked lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was never about not having enough gold, just not enough on hand...two very different things.
    Edited by Sheezabeast on February 13, 2018 11:40PM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The irony... :trollface: Grammar Nazis are most prevalent when they have nothing of substance to contribute to the conversation. I think we ALL know what he meant...

That being said, I'm still curious as to WHY I have to pay Gold for styles I already spent countless hours acquiring... The only obvious logical explanation is so they could create yet another in-game Currency we have to spend real money on.

I've already said this but at some point I'm either not gonna have enough Time OR Money to play anymore.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but feel I'll barely change an outfit once I've created it, if ever
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you get your outfit perfect...then submit...and BAM you don't have enough on hand :s

W4nq4KJ.png

nNJN2gq.jpg
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Some have the crafting bag and utilize it to the fullest resulting in less items to sale for gold

-Some play and do spend gold during normal gameplay which can easily diminish funds

-Some play casually and don’t generate enough surplus of much to sale

-Some don’t farm or grind in order to make extra

....should I continue.....
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on February 14, 2018 12:26AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For example I'm not a member of any guild (so guild store selling doesn't work), don't do dungeons, and as a sorcerer not stealthy enough for stealing everything (plus I'm mostly in the forest, without anything to steal).
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I ran a random dungeon today, and picked up everything that dropped. After vendoring everything and repairing gear, I made 2k profit. No guild trader or economy manipulation required, just picking up stuff and vendoring it.

If you run 3 pledges plus a random dungeon each day, that's 8k gold for just doing PVE dailies.

You spend the same time to run the DLC daily quests, you get a shot at a motif piece, and given the current surge in the market, you can grab upwards of 20k a pop for those.

I'd run Clockwork City dailies in between Battleground matches, and even accounting for what I was spending on pots and food, I was still making 100k a week just from small sales and vendoring everything I picked up. And that was with just 2 hours of playtime a day.

I'm not a rich person in this game, but I am pretty easily able to sit at around 500k gold through just playing the game.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly 10k for an outfit? :/

And people gave me crap about thinking it'd be a major gold sink, saying this was supposed to be cheap.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and here i thought you just spent your time engaging the forums, whining about the game and all the things to spend gold on.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't you just admit in another post of yours that you had a boat load of gold because of your insane trading skills?

Nope, I don't brag that way, but you're welcome to go find the post you think you're talking about, reread it, and realize that you're completely misrepresenting what was said. :smile: I do make decent gold on the traders selling excess motifs, tempers, etc., but I spend it all on the luxury vendor, or on missing motif pages if the grind is getting too much to juggle. That hardly constitutes "insane" trading skills. That's like average trading skills at best.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »

and here i thought you just spent your time engaging the forums, whining about the game and all the things to spend gold on.

I'm sure you think following me around to troll is cute but it actually comes off as gross and needy.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bigger question is why do you have to pay for that?
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man that must have been annoying since you were so close to having enough you could have just sold a few pieces of junk and had enough. Bad luck. Maybe take a piece off or leave something with basic colors and then finish after selling some stuff next time.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am totally broke, because my gear isn't maxed out, I don't have all the motifs I want, and I have a family and limited play time, and that time is spent doing fun stuff, not farming gold.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    klowdy1 wrote: »

I am totally broke, because my gear isn't maxed out, I don't have all the motifs I want, and I have a family and limited play time, and that time is spent doing fun stuff, not farming gold.

I changed my Templar over from Stam to Magic again.

Bought 8 Rosin to gold the Staff.
    Glyphs for the weapons and armor pieces.
    Reset skill points.
    Reset Attributes.
    Redo Champ Points.

When the entire process was done I spent 100,000g. 1/3rd my total Bank balance.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never banked my gold. Why do so? I would if if buying things took it directly from bsnk..but banking gold seems pointless