The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Guild: Divine Design Alliance (PC/MAC, NA )

Queue
Queue
✭✭
Divine Design Alliance is a social housing guild recruiting fellow housing addicts to join us. We've been around since Homestead and have about 360+ active members (on NA) and growing fast. We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes, finishing plan auctions, achievement runs, Guildhall, and also have an active Discord and Teamspeak servers. On NA We have a regular trader in Clockwork City. Check out our website at www.ddaguild.squarespace.com to learn more about us and see some of the incredible creations made by our members.

Our EU sister guild is just getting started but is looking for passionate members to help us bring our formula for supporting creativity to the EU.

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're on, or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
NA and EU: @dangerlucy @Wueben @QxQ

Edited by Queue on March 23, 2018 3:47PM
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Get Inspired, Join Divine Design Alliance

We're Housing Guild that's been around since Homestead and have over 400 active members (on NA) and growing fast.
    We have a regular GuildTrader in Clockwork city.
    We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes.

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're on, or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭

Get Inspired, Join Divine Design Alliance

We're Housing Guild that's been around since Homestead and have over 400 active members (on NA) and growing fast.
    We have a regular GuildTrader in Clockwork city.
    We offer regular decorating and build contests with gold and furnishing prizes.

• Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd like to join. Been buying up houses and slowly getting them furnished.
    Still collecting plans, blueprints etc but would love to be a part of your guild..I love the housing and the crafting.

@xxjujuxx

edit to add: I'm NA/PC
    Edited by Juju_beans on February 20, 2018 6:03AM
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Invite sent :)
    Welcome!
    Q
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Still Looking for a Housing Design Guild?
    Want to know more about contests and events, take a look at our website and explore Past Contest Winners and Future Contest Themes!
    https://ddaguild.squarespace.com/

Thanks and I hope you join our Divine Design Alliance family!

Q
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Come Celebrate the Divine Design Alliance 1st anniversary event tomorrow!!!
    It's not to late to enter the contest and share your Best Party House!

Join Today by one of the following methods:

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're

Or contact any of these folks in game for an invite:
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Don't miss it.....a competition to create the ARENA!!!
    Come fight FRIEND and FOE in these amazing battlegrounds.

Reply here for an invite, and let us know what server you're

• kellybee
    kellybee
    I'd love an invite for PCNA. My @ name is @kellybee

Thanks!
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Invite sent to @kellybee Welcome!
  • Queue
    Queue
    ✭✭
    Our next Competition this weekend is Camping and Glamping!
    Don't miss it

Reply here for an invite:

NA @Wueben @QxQ