The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cold harbor house still 1 crown point?

• Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    DjinnRa wrote: »
    If they get to keep them then the 1 crown price needs to be permanent. Otherwise it's so unfair it isn't even funny and is a massive steaming pile of donkey crap.

Dude really IDC about a house - I will just get it with gold - but like WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

Like what one guy in your guild get something you didn't and now you're having a vendetta - over a pixel house xD lol
    Hollery wrote: »
    Can we stop making forum posts about this

This is the only post about the house......

No it isn't - there are 3 different posts about it - by people wigging out over pixels xD

IDK if people want it that bad why not just GO ON PTS - because most people don't give a damn about a house that's not even a house.

There are 3 post about people going off on the experience bug exploit not the house ;)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would buy this then never use it :D
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang I missed it. They should let those people keep their cheap plot as a reward for playing on patch day, but it would be really nice if they extended it so we could all buy one :)
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they get to keep them then the 1 crown price needs to be permanent. Otherwise it's so unfair it isn't even funny and is a massive steaming pile of donkey crap.

Dude really IDC about a house - I will just get it with gold - but like WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH?

Like what one guy in your guild get something you didn't and now you're having a vendetta - over a pixel house xD lol

No it isn't - there are 3 different posts about it - by people wigging out over pixels xD

IDK if people want it that bad why not just GO ON PTS - because most people don't give a damn about a house that's not even a house.

Pixels is the biggest income of this company, what the hell are you talking about? Your replies make no sense whatsoever.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like there's a lot of pimped out high level toons with pink (or mat black) swords living in Coldharbour on the PTS.
    /jk
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HorrorShow wrote: »
    No one got in trouble for getting those free Daedric Thrones. Why would getting the house for 1 crown be any different?

Because ZOS gets to decide retroactively whether something was intended or not and punish accordingly.
  • Danny_UK
    Danny_UK
    ✭✭✭
    Well if they are going to ban exploiters XP might as well ban the whole lot.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »

Pixels is the biggest income of this company, what the hell are you talking about? Your replies make no sense whatsoever.

I just think it is HILARIOUS *but thanks for your input*

You know these are some sad people, who someone in guild got it and they didn't and they're here grassing up their friends/guildies lol - I tell you I logged in FAST after servers went up and CStore was down - so I don't see how it could have happened that fast.

It's not fair, true - if it even happened (and pics or it didn't!) but LIFE isn't fair and people need to chill.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how anyone with any experience with ZOS' pricing on the Crown Store can claim they thought the Coldharbor house was supposed to only be one crown.
  • Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL so was everything broken with this patch then?

I am jelly that I didn't notice it was only 1 crown before the servers went down. Hopefully they don't just let everyone keep it, simply refunding the cost and taking the house seems doable I would think.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Because I want it and so do a lot of others. And if some get to keep it for ONE crown, which is real money in case you forgot, but the rest of us have to pay full price then that is not right nor fair and is utter crap.

[Edit to remove flaming]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on February 12, 2018 10:18PM
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS on recent events.

PC/EU Fried again: I sleep.

Crownstore issues: REAL ***.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    They better take them away imo. That or allow everyone the chance for the next 12-24 hours or something the same chance to get it as well.

They need to take it away and then have a decent fair price for it as well as gold price in game if it came with one

It costs $1 million gold to buy in game. You can't buy it with crowns.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    They better take them away imo. That or allow everyone the chance for the next 12-24 hours or something the same chance to get it as well.

They need to take it away and then have a decent fair price for it as well as gold price in game if it came with one

You can. They would never make a house you can only get for gold. The whales would be unhappy.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see an option for the house, looks like they removed it ?
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

It went on live for 1 crown point
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see an option for the house, looks like they removed it ?

Looks like it
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone gets to keep it, so my pariahs pinnacle remains elusive and extra snowflakey.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't decide what house I want next - i wanted the CH one till there was no azureplasm :( Now it's put me off it.
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even sure what you would do with the place other than a guild crafting area and mass training dummies
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU server maintenance fail, infinite XP exploit fail, 1 crown house fail.
    Sorry so many mistakes on 1 day, it has to be punished.

I did not exploit the XP thingy. But this, I would have if I knew about it. You can't just ignore so many failures.
    Edited by Dracane on February 12, 2018 10:33PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would make a good promotion to leave it one crown, inline with the daedric thrones. They could make a post asking for people's creative works.

I'd make a coldharbor ampitheater, with a bunch of daedric thrones for the audience.
    Edited by Kanar on February 12, 2018 10:43PM
  • Danny_UK
    Danny_UK
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be pretty peeved off to be honest if someone got a house for 1 crown. I recently just bought the house in vvardenfell for around £1.5M so for someone to get a house for 1 crown would be ridiculous. I hope they are going to go through the purchases and remove it from them or give it to everyone for 1 crown
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even sure what you would do with the place other than a guild crafting area and mass training dummies
    I could see it as a really fun hedge maze!
    hedges & lamp posts & silly things to find
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny_UK wrote: »
    I'd be pretty peeved off to be honest if someone got a house for 1 crown. I recently just bought the house in vvardenfell for around £1.5M so for someone to get a house for 1 crown would be ridiculous. I hope they are going to go through the purchases and remove it from them or give it to everyone for 1 crown

You got ripped off if you paid 1.5 million pounds for an in-game item. Did a khajiit sell it to you?
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    No one got in trouble for getting those free Daedric Thrones. Why would getting the house for 1 crown be any different?
    Those daedric thrones were intended to be free. It wasn't a bug or an exploit. Big difference.

Wow, I honestly didn't think there was anyone out there gullible enough to buy that line. They announced it was "intended to be free" when the toothpaste was way, way out of the tube.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Those daedric thrones were intended to be free. It wasn't a bug or an exploit. Big difference.

Wow, I honestly didn't think there was anyone out there gullible enough to buy that line. They announced it was "intended to be free" when the toothpaste was way, way out of the tube.

Yep. My trading guild advised people to not buy them under the assumption those thrones were an glitch that shouldn't be exploited until ZOS announced that and then we were like "Oh, okay. Cool! Buy ALL the thrones!"
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, why not let all players do what they want - bot around and exploit all doors left open - stuff that was not intended by the programmers? Not to say, they should be punished, because it's not their fault, but just rectify the situation - refund and reset to "for sale" again.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the Coldharbour house is now marked as unavailable until the Anniversary Jubilee Event when you visit it. I'm even more disappointed now.
    Edited by Annalyse on February 12, 2018 11:49PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

You guys really messed up bad with yesterday's update, huh? So many bugs, exploits and issues to fix.

I think we need a "we're looking into this" comment here as well. Considering that some people bought a house that's not even for sale yet, for 1 Crown, while the EU server was given life support.

Considering your skyhigh prices on houses and everything related to it, those purchases need to be rolled back. Simply refund the people who bought it their 1 Crown. Or if you're feeling very generous, put the home for sale now for 1 Crown as a token of appreciation for all the bugs and issues and downtime you gave us yesterday.