Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

What items were added to crown store?

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
The patch notes said items found only in furnished homes were now in the purchase section of the editor. I expected this to be (as one example) the bed of coals, but it wasn't. Anyone know what did make it in?
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you what didn't make it in - the vines with the colored flowers, the pretty circular flower patterns, and the butterflies. Those were the items I really wanted. Only one water fountain made it in and that's the one with hardly any flowing water - the nice with didn't make it in.
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    I can tell you what didn't make it in - the vines with the colored flowers, the pretty circular flower patterns, and the butterflies. Those were the items I really wanted. Only one water fountain made it in and that's the one with hardly any flowing water - the nice with didn't make it in.

Exactly this... Pretty much everything I was looking forward to, did not get added. :/
    ->--Willow--<-
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Were these old things or new things? If new things, I suppose there's hope they'll be released later? I will hope, cause they sound wonderful.

II was curious about these items:
    Several furnishings that were previously only in pre-furnished homes can now be purchased for crowns in the Housing Editor.
  • SisterGoat
    SisterGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I found were some Redguard pillows in a color that were only obtained through crafting.
    Jumps-In-Water - Magicka Templar
    Dar'akar - Stamina Nightblade
    Jumps-In-Lava - Magicka Dragon Knight
    PC/NA
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me want to toss my hands up and walk.... the things I am looking forward to using on the 27th most likely wont be in the store. Bummer.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt find anything that was added?
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    carly wrote: »

Exactly this... Pretty much everything I was looking forward to, did not get added. :/

ZOS needs a little more time to gauge the appropriate crown prices though, based on the amount of hype they received per item on the PTS.

What, did you think the PTS was actually for playtesting?

Don't worry, we will all be able to throw 1k crowns at ZOS for pretty butterflies soon.

Edited by Carbonised on February 14, 2018 1:50PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many things are missing then, I've listed in a thread yesterday some Clockwork tools (Micrometer and Magnifier), the Redguard Fountain Mosaic, a bunch of Statues.
    No much hope to get a reply about when/if they will be released.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll