The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I do like that skirt - it's one of my long time fav's
    Nice combo
    Nice color scheme, as well.

Edited by bearbelly on July 28, 2020 9:00PM
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GDaOLAs.png

I do like that skirt - it's one of my long time fav's
    Nice combo

Tnx. Ive been using that skirt forever aswell 😂
  • honey_badger82
    honey_badger82
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paladin Knight

Apparently none of my attempts to add the image work so: https://imgur.com/gallery/jn5fzi3
    Shield of Senchel heavy chest, Orc 1 heavy greeves, Daggerfall Covenant heavy shoulders, gauntlets and boots, med belt, personal guild tabard
    Edited by honey_badger82 on July 29, 2020 3:21PM
  • Zanderscotxub17_ESO
    Story
    The Nemean Apostle was once a Dragonguard who came into the ranks about the same time as Sai Sahan. Sam McCloud was his human name. Sai Sahan and Sam fought many battles together but unlike Sai, Sam's body did not hold up well and eventually started to let him down. After 15 years of continuous fighting for the Empire, Sam took a back seat role and started to train new recruits. With a broken body and a docile life it was just a matter of time before Sam found the endless cup of mead.

On the other side of the world, one morning Sotha Sil found a broken cog in the clockwork city. The cog smelled like a new years public house bathroom. He looked at the cog and the machine. The machine still ran but when he added the cog it ran faster and better until the pressure blew the cog back out again and again. He looked at the cog it was broken so he placed the cog back down and forgot about it but he could never forget that smell.

Fast forward a few years Sam was at rock bottom. Forcibly forced to retire from the Dragonguard because of his lack of sobriety. Forgotten by most people he soon became known as the local drunk. Sotha sil was traveling through Tamriel when he came upon a crowd of children. Curious, he went to see what all the commotion was about. The children were poking the body of a man with sticks. They all thought the man was dead because of the smell. Sotha Sil remembered that smell and wondered if the man had anything to do with the broken cog. Sotha Sil took Sam back to the Clockwork City and gave him a choice. He could fix his broken body but it would be at a great price. Sam took the offer and became his old warrior self and became the Clockwork City protector. Sam was only himself for a little while before the price came calling. Clockwork City began to shift because of something being released in Tamriel. Sam tried to save as many families as he could. When he got to the last house in the underbelly of the Clockwork City he pushed through the shifting walls and helped get the family out. Unfortunately Sam was not so lucky. He was eventually trapped in the room when the walls shifted, he was burned alive or that's what everyone thought. The family saw bright red flashes of light and the dreadful screams coming from within, "he must have been burned alive" the resident said. A year later the city shifted again and the apostles found Sam burned into a solid charred statue. Something had happened to Sam. He was not dead or alive. He was himself and not. Sotha sil had forgotten about his toy project and the Apostle used their new charred weapon to strike down their enemies. Over the years this monstrosity of a forgotten soul started to remember his past life and left the Clockwork City to find out what happened to him.
    "Feeling no pain is the most painful thing of all."---Nemean Apostle 2E 592

vWzPSwr.jpg

EPabv1U.jpg

2R4ECyT.jpg

Gear
    Dragonguard Helm with a mix of Apostle and Refabricated gear. Psijic fire gloves from crown/gem store. Balorgh Weapon set from crown store and Meridian sword.

Side note, Why the Chest?
    Because the spikes have to come out somewhere. Not perfect but at least it makes it more realistic.

J2aLUFQ.jpg

kKYzP8D.png
    Edited by Zanderscotxub17_ESO on July 29, 2020 4:48PM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Rigbydude
    Rigbydude
    Soul Shriven
    Dapper templar pirate
    Edited by Rigbydude on July 29, 2020 11:18PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rigbydude wrote: »
    Dapper templar pirate

Dapper Templar Vampire Pirate ...

Oh wait

There is totally a story there
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorc*

Though I do have a vamplar as well.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    sorc*

In that case we would totally love to see him with Crit Surg procced, please!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    sorc*

In that case we would totally love to see him with Crit Surg procced, please!

3zGTMRw.jpg
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably thats the time for an update, additional ones in spoiler.

Bosmer stamblade:
    eso64_2020-07-30_11-29-14.png
    eso64_2020-07-30_11-29-35.png
    eso64_2020-07-30_11-20-32.png

Redguard stamsorc:
    eso64_2020-07-30_10-42-45.png

Khajiit stamplar:
    eso64_2020-07-30_10-50-35.png

Orc stamden:
    eso64_2020-07-30_12-04-04.png

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit stamplar:

How did you get it to look that... cinematic? Reshade?
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Khajiit stamplar:

Yeah, thats a mix of "Neat Perfection" one and "Plushenko" reshades with some sharpened effect i found online probably, costs just couple of frames but the difference is gigantic on my potato pc. Will throw base game ones before fx under spoiler here:
    Screenshot_20200730_105035.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730_112915.jpg
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Khajiit stamplar:

Yeah, thats a mix of "Neat Perfection" one and "Plushenko" reshades with some sharpened effect i found online probably, costs just couple of frames but the difference is gigantic on my potato pc. Will throw base game ones before fx under spoiler here:
    Screenshot_20200730_105035.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730_112915.jpg

Whoa, that difference! Thanks a ton!
  • Grynexx
    Grynexx
    ✭✭
    I recently changed the outfit on my magblade, hope you guys like it. :blush:
    Dyes used : Red Diamond Red & Coldharbour Ash Black
    The motifs used are:

Head-Stags of Z'En Heavy
    Chest-Hollowjack Heavy
    Shoulders-Worm Cult Heavy
    Hands-Mercenary Heavy
    Waist-Hollowjack Medium
    Legs-Skinchanger Heavy
    Feet-Ashlander Heavy
    Staff-Morag Tong
    sglooIL.jpg
    69BeJ3T.jpeg
    Erx23MQ.jpeg
    JklN48z.jpg
    Edited by Grynexx on July 30, 2020 12:43PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intha1313 wrote: »
    My main, Intha (Magcro)

xhMaggG.png

Details
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin Knight

Apparently none of my attempts to add the image work ESO+Paladin+Knight
    Shield of Senchel heavy chest, Orc 1 heavy greeves, Daggerfall Covenant heavy shoulders, gauntlets and boots, med belt, personal guild tabard

That should do it for you @honey_badger82
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to call it the Imperial Spellblade

Ksvj02D.jpg
    kjOpuyY.jpg
    Head : Order of the Hour Hat
    Chest : Order of the Hour Jerkin
    Shoulders : Order of the Hour Light
    Hands : Imperial 1 Light
    Legs : Mazzatun Light
    Feet : Order of the Hour Light

Sword : Sapiarch
    Dagger : Assassin's League

Color Pallette : Moonstone White, Hlaalu Gold, Noxophilic Black
    Edited by redshirt_49 on July 30, 2020 6:06PM
  • Ashfen
    Ashfen
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to call it the Imperial Spellblade
    Ksvj02D.jpg
    kjOpuyY.jpg
    Head : Order of the Hour Hat
    Chest : Order of the Hour Jerkin
    Shoulders : Order of the Hour Light
    Hands : Imperial 1 Light
    Legs : Mazzatun Light
    Feet : Order of the Hour Light

Sword : Sapiarch
    Dagger : Assassin's League

Color Pallette : Moonstone White, Hlaalu Gold, Noxophilic Black

It's awesome !
    I love the outfit and your character is really pretty also. ^^
  • honey_badger82
    honey_badger82
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paladin Knight

Apparently none of my attempts to add the image work ESO+Paladin+Knight

That should do it for you @honey_badger82

Thanks! Its probably due to my lowly forum rank of soul shriven
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashfen wrote: »
    It's awesome !
    I love the outfit and your character is really pretty also. ^^

I do love making outfits all day long, I think I spend more time in the outfit creator mixing and matching than I do actual quests lol

aiolld3.png
    wYuNo1u.png
    Head : Sapiarch Helm
    Chest : Glass Jack
    Shoulders : Glass Pauldrons
    Hands : Psijic Warden Gauntlets
    Legs : Xivkyn Guards
    Feet : Sapiarch Sabatons

Bow : Sapiarch

Color Pallette : Noxophilic Black, Craftmaster Gold, Lycanthrope Gray
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    42eea464b2640a6eaaa211404655b0d65c22187a.png

4ccfaeb706b9b9278443c488046e9359166639d3.png

7b7ca425e58562fe73a6338c98209ccfa0cddc90.png
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc Spellblade. Not happy with the light grey but it is hell to color match all the diffrent motifs ^^
    Spellblade-sorc.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I do love making outfits all day long, I think I spend more time in the outfit creator mixing and matching than I do actual quests lol

Hey, outfits and housing are endgame for me!

• Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mortiis13 wrote: »
    Stamsorc Spellblade. Not happy with the light grey but it is hell to color match all the diffrent motifs ^^
    Spellblade-sorc.png

Can you describe what motives you used?
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veles wrote: »
    Mortiis13 wrote: »
    Spellblade-sorc.png

Can you describe what motives you used?

psijic hat, belt
    merc boots, hands
    abahs watch legs,
    prophets shawl
    new moon priest cuirass
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a bit of criticism on this one... Tried to make a "Sage of the Forest" type of outfit

pc8c0Ux.png

Jp0ew8F.png

Yay or nay? Fitting enough or not? :p
    Edited by Tryxus on August 1, 2020 2:21PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Looking for a bit of criticism on this one... Tried to make a "Sage of the Forest" type of outfit

pc8c0Ux.png

Jp0ew8F.png

Yay or nay? Fitting enough or not? :p

Would try dark brown/green and not those Metallic/shiny ones.
    also more "natural" motifs with fur and leather.
    That would come to my mind if someone want to create a forest base outfit. Everything u can get natural in a forest and would make your life easier in that. Metal plates and shiny colors don't fit I think :D
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    pc8c0Ux.png

Jp0ew8F.png

Yay or nay? Fitting enough or a bit too fancy? :p

The pieces are nice. What makes it fancy is the shiny dyes. If you had a similar colour scheme but with the matte versions of the colours it might be more of what you're looking for.

Some nice greens are Woodsman Green and Silvenar Green. And Viridian Venom is a shiny green but it is nearly black. Adventurer Brown and Soul Shriven Gray both go nicely with matte greens.

And perhaps Novice Tan or Raw Hide Tan for the bone spikes on your bracers.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.