The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on reaching the milestone of page 69 guys, we did it! you know what kind of outfits we need for the occasion :D

@Recremen had the best idea for such an occasion bu4ldvxsqky4.png
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 30, 2019 12:24AM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need an idea for an outfit (or costume) and the dyes to make it look "christmasy" for a little not-really-a-contest on another forum (one I run for very LONG time game friends). I'm not sure about the reds, though the greens and gold aren't a problem. Look though.... well, anyone with some ideas? This would be on a female, any race except Orc and Argonian, but most likely a Breton or Imperial.

TIA!
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you can't really make "sexy" work in this game cause of the lack of provocative Emotes and the HORRID camera controls on Console, but in the end it's really left up to the viewers imagination right?

And fur tight leathers, am I right? eh? Accentuating ALL dem fluffy curves.

8cf45bd532c9e2f699ef9aa2c297da345314f72b.png

1d93450aa0c9df6a4dd97e8643e5848d412e973f.png
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooo NICE Arch! So what is that?
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Ooooo NICE Arch! So what is that?

Sunspire Shoulders, Pellitine Chest, Sunspire Gloves, Elder Argonian Legs, and Glenmoril Shoes. I found a fortunate bug where a certain base game style's Belts clip inside the player character body, so it's completely hidden. I'm trying to keep my Khajiit stay completely Khajiiti themed, even to their armor/clothing. :)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely put together. Interesting about the belt....
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meow. Aldmeri Dominatrix. Happy 69!

p8vrv2lmo588.png
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess, it would be just fine to continue with this theme also on page 70 :#
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

p8vrv2lmo588.png

Nice!
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

p8vrv2lmo588.png

that's actually pretty creative :D
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

p8vrv2lmo588.png

Nice!

Nice
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    :) Thanks all! Was a Fun use of an outfit change token.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QrNSIz0.jpg
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    p8vrv2lmo588.png

I see you have no problem with objectification.
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, awesome thread :smiley:
    I'm looking to build a sith lord outfit for my magsorc, do you guys have any suggestion ?
    I've seen people out there with awesome sith like outfits, but they didn't want to share :disappointed:
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Reyleigh wrote: »
    Hey there, awesome thread :smiley:
    I'm looking to build a sith lord outfit for my magsorc, do you guys have any suggestion ?
    I've seen people out there with awesome sith like outfits, but they didn't want to share :disappointed:

Hmm cannot edit...
    So i wonder if i can get close to something ressembling this :
    eXXZreB.jpg
    VYf3mB1.png

I know i've seen players with a helmet just like that one, or players with a skullface, that would do too :smiley:
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    /snip
    Hlaalu Light Helm motif if you want the hood, Hlaalu heavy if you want it without is what you're looking for. You can get the look of cloth over armor for the shoulders by using the Ancient Elf Light shoulders motif over some heavy chest piece, unless you want the bunched up sleeves aswell which you can get with some medium chest styles & you can use the medium or heavy Silken RIng legs for the robe/kilt look.

"It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    /snip
    Hlaalu Light Helm motif if you want the hood, Hlaalu heavy if you want it without is what you're looking for. You can get the look of cloth over armor for the shoulders by using the Ancient Elf Light shoulders motif over some heavy chest piece, unless you want the bunched up sleeves aswell which you can get with some medium chest styles & you can use the medium or heavy Silken RIng legs for the robe/kilt look.

First try but it looks a bit meh

QL0SzFS.jpg
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭
    /snip

cC49Kb0.png

Looks better than what I was coming out with. Seems the Telvanni hood doesn't hold colors very well. I like yours a lot.

"It is okay to fear the night, even the bravest warriors are filled with fright, at the sight of the might of Sithis' fang, let the blood be washed away by the rain, let the stains forever remain, another life taken in Sithis' name, another soul for the void. All hail our Dread Father and his consort, the Night Mother." -Stalks-His-Prey
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    /snip

cC49Kb0.png

Looks better than what I was coming out with. Seems the Telvanni hood doesn't hold colors very well. I like yours a lot.

Glad to hear that :smiley:
    Altough i think i need better gauntlets and the arms are a bit too bright for my liking
    You're right the hood doesn't give a big impression
    I've seen people wearing a skull mask, do you what that is ? it comes with a hood and leaves your upperface naked, the masked is only on the nose and jaw
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nord Warden Female (main)
    0ALEqgX.png

Nord Necromancer
    eVOzyIw.png

Nord Warden Male
    85BkIom.png

Dunmer Nightblade
    d024nJy.png

Orc Necromancer
    TZw5zlX.png

Breton Sorceress
    jYT60zt.png

Breton Necromancer Vampire
    tAtIScM.png

Redguard Necromancer Female
    nyqtink.png

Redguard Nightblade Male
    DxotTLq.png

Khajiit Nightblade
    2cFLCIM.png

Altmer Necromancer Vampire
    uvShmqr.png
    Edited by bearbelly on December 3, 2019 12:52AM
  • ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭

Altough i think i need better gauntlets and the arms are a bit too bright for my liking
    I've seen people wearing a skull mask, do you what that is ? it comes with a hood and leaves your upperface naked, the masked is only on the nose and jaw

Sounds like the Barbaric light helm.

• ArgonianAssassin
    ArgonianAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭

nvm I read that wrong, there are a lot of helms that are a hood + face mask. Could be thieves guild, could be outlaw, dark brotherhood, assassins league, breton light, etc.
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭

nvm I read that wrong, there are a lot of helms that are a hood + face mask. Could be thieves guild, could be outlaw, dark brotherhood, assassins league, breton light, etc.

Here's a screen if it helps

6v6ET4S.jpg
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

6v6ET4S.jpg

The mask is Death's Grin Skull Mask from the Reaper's Harvest crates :)
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here's my NB. I absolutely love that pirate skeleton style.

Screenshot_20191201_145058.png

Screenshot_20191201_145207.png
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

6v6ET4S.jpg

The mask is Death's Grin Skull Mask from the Reaper's Harvest crates :)

Thanks!
    Another thing i can"t get my hands on then :neutral:
    Tirps wrote: »
    Here's my NB. I absolutely love that pirate skeleton style.

Screenshot_20191201_145058.png

Screenshot_20191201_145207.png

Could be cool for a red skull outfit if you can dye the head :wink:
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    p8vrv2lmo588.png

I see you have no problem with objectification.

Of course not when it's expected, the setting is proper and a person agrees to it. Some people want to and deeply desire to be objectified when it comes a certain setting, you know? 😏
    Edited by Nyladreas on December 1, 2019 1:35PM
  • Retzee
    Retzee
    ✭✭

p8vrv2lmo588.png

I need the name of those boots asap