Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

moved

• ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gorilla wrote: »
    Night Mother

well maybe not the "strongest", but definitely most evilicious.

The Night Mother is most likely Mephala... and thus a Daedric Prince, which disqualifies.

• thumpthing
    thumpthing
    ✭✭✭
    Most powerful non-daedra female NPC in ESO?

Velyn Harbor guard #6, you know the one... she runs over unexpectedly when you're in the middle of slaughtering mudcrabs, joins in and then waxes you when you accidentally hit her...

she's not an NPC, she's The Terminator!
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by DoctorESO on September 22, 2018 11:00PM
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a mournful Green Lady is absurdly powerful.
  • FlamingBeard
    FlamingBeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaan the Scalecaller seems pretty powerful

She's an undead dragon priest who Peryite has empowered and also gave her Spellbreaker, an extremely powerful artifact.
    Edited by FlamingBeard on February 21, 2018 2:03PM
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You realise the Nine don't count as Daedra right? So I guess Mara, Kynareth or Dibella would be the answer.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    You realise the Nine don't count as Daedra right? So I guess Mara, Kynareth or Dibella would be the answer.

The "nine"?
    By the eight, what heresy is this?!

Akatosh, Dibella, Arkay, Zenithar, Stendarr, Mara, Kynareth, and Julianos. That's 8.

Aside from that, the divines aren't all that powerful. And they don't make any appearance as an NPC in ESO.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    The Vestige. Without her (and my Vestiges are female), everyone else would be toast anyway.

Seriously...I vote for Ayrenn, by the end of the AD story. I don’t think Almalexia counts because she clearly has some sort of supernatural power (to defy gravity at least). Ayrenn is an experienced warrior and she has enormous political power.

The Vestige is also exempt, because they're (at least partially) Daedric, on account of their soul being bound to Cold Harbour, and their ability to reform after death as a result. They may have been mortal before they woke up in The Wailing Prison, but they're not afterwards.

Our Soul isnt bound to Coldharbor. At worst its held by Molag Bal which is then reclaimed from him at the final battle. We defeat him, releasing all the souls he stole. Meridia saves ours from being lost to Aetherius and we reclaim it. In actuality the Vestige's Soul is untethered, not bound to the Mundus or any plane. Its why we can just revive willy nilly after death and use Wayshrines.

Go replay Alik'r and Bangkorai. Pay attention to the literature scattered around. Maybe also check out some of the texts on Daedra reforming after "death." The Vestige's soul is bound to Cold Harbour (and later, to the Colored Room.)
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »

Probably worth remembering that Talos isn't a god yet. (Unless you want to go down the Shor rabbit hole.) So ESO's Eight Divines is kinda legit.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like a mournful Green Lady is absurdly powerful.

i was wondering why there wasnt more people saying the green lady. put her and almalexia together and see who wins. a women blessed by the aedra. or a women that stole power from a dead one.
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with whoever proposed Alessia

Otherwise the one that made the biggest impression in ESO was the first Green Lady.
  • Beamer_Miasma
    Beamer_Miasma
    ✭✭✭
    The Wilderqueen (/Wilderking) easily beats Almalexia. Almalexia has to share her divinity with 2 others, no such restriction for the Wilderqueen. On top of that she commands a vastly larger army of followers as the bosmer are far more numerous than the dunmer.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayem, that's not even a contest.
    Which is why you should probably restrict the question to mortals instead of non-Daedra.

In that case, I'd pick Lyris Titanborn.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno obviously xD

Careful, you may not like her when she is angry...
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pffft.....Stuga...
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • CyborgPlatypus
    CyborgPlatypus
    ✭✭✭
    Kyne is pretty badass. I guess almalexia, but I hate the tribunal for their egotism.
  • CyborgPlatypus
    CyborgPlatypus
    ✭✭✭
    Also that woman who puts up with narsis dren.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about Arkay, I'd say it's Eselde. She's got true powers in her faith!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • kamimark
    kamimark
    ✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Meridia is a Magna-ge. One of the original lot who fled to aetherius. Technically a daedra by original definition, aka not an ancestor of men/mer. But didn't become a daedric prince until she was kicked out effectively for dealing with daedra of new definition, those who reside in oblivion. Hence why she isn't evil.

Daedra/Aedra aren't good or evil, those are mortal concepts. Meridia's "friendly" to mortals and "hostile" to undead for her own reasons, because it advances her power, not out of any morality. She'd burn you to a crisp if it was useful to her.

If we leave off the Aedra, Daedra, and pseudo-aedra like Ayem, I'd list:

- Lady Montclair
    - Lyris Titanborn, quarter-giant
    - Gwendis Ravenwatch? She's more of a sneaky vamp than a straight-up fighter, but could take out any lesser mortal in a fight.
    - Queen Ayrenn
    Kitty Rainbow Dash. pick, pick, stab.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamimark wrote: »
    Meridia is a Magna-ge. One of the original lot who fled to aetherius. Technically a daedra by original definition, aka not an ancestor of men/mer. But didn't become a daedric prince until she was kicked out effectively for dealing with daedra of new definition, those who reside in oblivion. Hence why she isn't evil.

Daedra/Aedra aren't good or evil, those are mortal concepts. Meridia's "friendly" to mortals and "hostile" to undead for her own reasons, because it advances her power, not out of any morality. She'd burn you to a crisp if it was useful to her.

- Lady Montclair
    - Gwendis Ravenwatch? She's more of a sneaky vamp than a straight-up fighter, but could take out any lesser mortal in a fight.
    - Queen Ayrenn

In point of fact, Meridia was entirely happy to allow one of her chosen to massacre the various Temples or the Divines in Cyrodiil during/after the Oblivion Crisis. Chucking Aurorans at unarmed worshipers doesn't, exactly, meet my definition of, "friendly."

I'd still list off Lamae long before getting to Gwendis. She's a good character, but she doesn't hold a candle to some of the other vampires in the setting, including Serana, when it comes to raw power.
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »
    Drake of Blades is beyond human now though.

My memory is too short to actually pick out a individual to nominate in the asskicking category.

If we're being abit abstract, I might say the Overseer in Vivec or perhaps even more so her wife for sticking with her :P

Shes not a daedra though shes a servant of akatosh who is an aedra and while they are the same in origin they are very much different creatures/beings now.

That said drake is still human shes just got a bit extra. Shes a vessel of akatoshs power. But still not daedric so DoB comes close to being the top powerhouse I think.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Don't know if she's the "most powerful" but Queen Arzhela of Evermore in Bangkorai is a badass.

*SPOILERS INCOMING!*

This cousin of High King Emeric loses her husband and both her son and daughter all in different questlines. Yet this grieving widow confronts a traitor, takes on Septima Tharn (another powerful woman!), dons armor and fights at Emeric's side in a pretty epic battle. She does not let all her personal tragedy stop her from tending to the welfare of her people and being in all ways a Queen.

There's a reason my pirate character named her ship The Queen Arzhela's Revenge and is a total fangirl of Evermore's Queen! LOL

Hmm, Magistrix Vox would fit that description. Well, except for the part of setting aside her grief.... But let's be real, many people would burn the world for their children.
  • SheepdogPaladin
    SheepdogPaladin
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Ayrenn

Come on! She once rode a bear.

Source:
    The Rise of Queen Ayrenn

By Nuulehtel of Skywatch

Excerpt: "Much has been made of our Queen’s adventures in Tamriel by bards and common broadsheet scribes. Yes, it’s true that she once rode a bear. That she hunted the frost trolls of Skyrim, delved into the depths of a Dwarven ruin, and crewed with a pirate captain of Cyrodiil. Her Majesty once flew upon an enormous kite on the winds of the Alik’r Desert, and danced with Nereids in the Illessan Hills. These adventures were not the larks of a wanton, but instead a deliberate process. The tempering of a blade!"
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wilderqueen (/Wilderking) easily beats Almalexia. Almalexia has to share her divinity with 2 others, no such restriction for the Wilderqueen. On top of that she commands a vastly larger army of followers as the bosmer are far more numerous than the dunmer.

i wondered if anyone was going to mention her.

definitely a force.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

- Lady Montclair
    - Queen Ayrenn

True, but I mean pure evil with distain for humans and the traditional daedric desire to tamper for no specific reason.
    Lylith wrote: »

definitely a force.

I doubt it. The wilderqueen is effectively tied to the green, which is part of yffre. Who isn't really all too powerful after giving so much power to order nature. Alma is probably stronger. She killed sotha sil, even in her weakened state, who has so much, non HoL related things. The HoL is probably the strongest artifact on nirn since it actively ties the world together, wheras yffres reach is more just the jungles the green is, and what she did before to order nature is spent.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭

- Lady Montclair
    - Queen Ayrenn

True, but I mean pure evil with distain for humans and the traditional daedric desire to tamper for no specific reason.
    Lylith wrote: »

definitely a force.

I doubt it. The wilderqueen is effectively tied to the green, which is part of yffre. Who isn't really all too powerful after giving so much power to order nature. Alma is probably stronger. She killed sotha sil, even in her weakened state, who has so much, non HoL related things. The HoL is probably the strongest artifact on nirn since it actively ties the world together, wheras yffres reach is more just the jungles the green is, and what she did before to order nature is spent.

Besides that, the Wilderking is not a female, it's just using a female body at the moment, but that's not too different from using heavy armor or light armor... that doesn't change what you are.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • vambop
    vambop
    Soul Shriven
    Vastarie seemed quite powerful to me, also has a book on her: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Vastarie
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭