The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] ESO - PvP - Magicka Sorcerer 1vX Rampage - Malcolm

• Fel
    Fel
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Why the hate?

We all know 1vX is impossible with good players, in fact some calculus nerd once said:
    Limit(1vX) x->inf = respawn
    well, fights look actually more boring and easy if you jsut watch them in a Video than the fight actually was

1vX is not entrely impossible against good ppl, jsut much harder, there are acutally some situations where you have a higher Chance to kill good Players when they have some help, because they pay less Attention

and ofc unfortunately way to easy with high burst damage meta stamblade builds for example if they have enough Corners to dogderolle around like a Tower
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    you think this is impressive? seriously?

so much arse kissing here, it's embarrassing.

I'm out.

Elvenbow

Of course it is. Malcolm's probably the only Sorc whos' been playing 1vX consistently without any forum-QQ or "omfg nerf sorc yo". He's just been playing the game - and watching him pull off stuff like this is impressive.
    Idk - whenever I run into Malcolm fighting enemies in Cyrodiil - being on another faction, it's worth it to just mount up and watch him fight off your pugs. It's hilarious, actually.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    you think this is impressive? seriously?

so much arse kissing here, it's embarrassing.

I'm out.

Elvenbow

Xvs1 sniping most impressive form of "solo" PvP :trollface:

Nice video. Always nice seeing you on the field. Keep em coming =)
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So why post stuff like this that frankly anyone half decent can do?

Videos are ultimately about entertainment. Even if it were true that anyone half decent could do it, which I do not agree with, that would be irrelevant. A lot of players like to share and view interesting clips that anyone half decent can do.

If this material is not your cup of tea, so be it, but there's no need to crap in his thread.
    Edited by zyk on February 12, 2018 10:48PM
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /
    Edited by ku5h on February 13, 2018 7:19AM
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Great work as always Malcolm, top class eu sorc and very humble player.
    Edited by elfantasmo on February 13, 2018 10:45PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Great work as always Malcolm, top class eu sorc and very humble player.

Agreed 100% I play only EP but I genuinely havea lot of time for the fella. Very decent and friendly - need more ESO players like that to be honest!
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MalcolM24 wrote: »
    @Rowjoh come back I need more of your drama. I don't think you even made it to the 2nd clip btw, cuz those players are giving me a very hard time.

He's totally ignoring the fact that you lured them between two rocks and spammed mines that they continued to walk into killing two of them, they were desperate as *** to get you there.

some other sorcs recommend I watch your videos - would you be willing to trade some tips to a new solo sorc starting out?

mostly, can I just see your char sheet? I don't even necessarily want to know your gear, as I want to create my own build, but your stat page is allowing you crazy defensive flexibility, your roll dodge cost less than 1k, your stamina management is so good that you are running the stam version of dark deal, which I would have never imagined.

Whats up, help a guy out.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MalagenR have you watched his latest videos on YouTube? He runs through his builds for last patch and this, and the different approaches you can take to offence & defence. They are a huge help and answer many of your questions.

Do you mean Dark Conversion? Why wouldn't you run that?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    Very enjoy to watch

No Power Sorge , Boundless Storm?
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Avnr not with the playstyle I run with. If I'd run more with health defenses those skills would fit in. Its all explained in my summerset guide.
    @MalagenR ye if you watched the guide video and you still got questions just post it np. Char sheets are in that video too